Anyone Want to Start 30 Day Shred With Me?

Options
Hey I just got my DVD in the mail on Friday. Anyone want to start this with me....tomorrow maybe? Monday at the latest. Let me know!

Replies

• FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    30 day shred of what?
  • jessesgirl96
    Options
    I am actually planning to try to start it again on Monday. I did it a few times when I first got it a month ago but then got sick. So my whole exercise routine went out the window. If you haven't done it before be prepared to have your butt kicked! I can only do it every other day at the very most.
  • Bubbles007
    Options
    Hi, I've already started, but I would still love to join you for some support and motivation. I had a thread going, but its gotten very quiet. Today was my 13th day on the shred, 3rd day on level 2. It really is a killer workout! I'm doing the straight 30 days all the way through, then I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I do know that the shred will definitely be a part of my workout routine for a long time. Hope you'll have me! BTW, I weigh in on Mondays, but can change that if you wanted to do weigh ins.

Jamie
  • Bleux
    Bleux Posts: 186
    Options
    I have had my 30 Day Shred for about a year and still love the workout I get from it. It is a good morning workout while the kids are still quiet and playing by themselves, since it is only 25 minutes. I'm always up for starting another round of it, it has been a couple months since I did it. So, I'm in for starting Monday.
  • sgmitchem
    sgmitchem Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'll join... I have the video but have been going for walks lately and should probably start the video back up. Monday is good for me.
  • tash313
    tash313 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I worked out to the DVD for the first time 4 days ago, and my legs were so sore I could barely walk! They're almost back to normal now, so I'd like to give it another try.
  • savanuh
    savanuh Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i dont mine joining as well. I havent done this in about a year or so it was a really good work out. I know that it will be kinda hard doing the cardio part cuz i leave in an upstairs apartment now but i will figure something out(:
  • Shrimpy
    Shrimpy Posts: 14
    Options
    I bought this in January and it's still in it's shiny wrapper, OOPS! I'm up for giving it a go tomorrow. I am hideously unfit so if I don't post again send an ambulance my way please :)
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! I tried to start last week but after about 10 mins and being out of breath I quit (Shame on me!) and was sore for the next two days but as long as I have some support I should stick it out much better this time.
  • AllisonMS
    AllisonMS Posts: 104
    Options
    I'd like to join!

I've made it through Level 3, about 5 days of it, but then injured my hip on an elliptical machine pretty badly and have been out of commission for 3 weeks now. The weight loss has continued but sloooooooooooooooooooooooowed down dramatically. My hip's a bit better now -- I'm taking my second 3-mile jog right now -- but I love how The Shred tones all of my body, especially the belly.

I weigh in on Fridays. Then I give myself a bit of a break on the weekends -- make homemade pizza for my family, have a glass of wine -- and then get very disciplined and strict Mon-Fri. Seems to be working.

Thanks!
  • Bleux
    Options
    From Jillian's Newsletter this week "When it comes to diet and exercise, I forbid you to ever use the phrase: I can't. I'm telling you, there's no such thing! There might be "I don't want tos," but there are absolutely no "I can'ts" from here on out. Why am I being so hard on you about this? Because I know you can! In fact, I promise that you can do anything you want in this life — if you want it bad enough.".

It might be hard, but it will be worth it! Good luck everyone!
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    Awesome! Sounds like there is some interest! We shall start tomorrow. Now, not sure how we want to work this. Mostly I made this post so I can have support through this DVD, but I don't have much extra time in the day to keep up with posting people's weights, etc. as I am working during the day, and have a new baby to take care of, on top of everything else that takes up time! Does someone want to take charge of this, or are we just going to kind of support each other and weigh in maybe on Monday's or something?
  • Bleux
    Options
    Started 30 Day this morning. Not the first time I have done the DVD, but it is still a great workout. Feels good to have it done with for today :-). I like morning workouts, when I have the time! Happy Monday everyone!
  • Shrimpy
    Shrimpy Posts: 14
    Options
    Just finished my day 1 level 1 and I feel awesome! Was tough and I realised just how out of shape I am but I am so proud of myself for actually doing it and not making up an excuse! My 3.5 yr old watched and cheered me on and my 21 month old joined in :) I feel ready for the day now.

Good Luck everyone!!

Oh, my starting weight is 174lb not sure of waist measurement, I'll need to dig out my tape measure later on.
  • Amberly10
    Amberly10 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to do the 30 day right now:) I'll join!!
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    Just finished Day 1, Level 1. Man I am outta shape! I'm sure after 30 days looking back to now, it will be easy! Gotta think positive!
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    I'll join with you...actually this is my second round..I finished my first 30 days a few weeks ago. I did level1 day 1 this morning..Natalie style..I have increased my weights to 5 and 8 pounds(did 3 pound weights the first round)...
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,
    I'm thinking about starting the 30 day shred in addtion to my normal workout rutine. As a morning burst to start the day right. I currenlty don't have a HRM and was wondering if any of you have an estimate on calories burned during the workout so I can try to log it under my exercise.
    By the way. Don't know if any of you have Jillian's Yoga Meltdown. That is a great video too. I totally recommend it. Its yoga with a Jillian kick which makes it intense and fun.
    Good luck!
    Gaby
  • sgmitchem
    sgmitchem Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started it tonight and burned 461 calories... Good luck to everyone doing it tonight.
  • Bleux
    Options
    Day 2 completed this morning. Love starting my day with Jillian kicking my butt!