BAZOINKS!
    bravo, girly!
  • velocirobot
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely amazing!
  • glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! You have restored my faith in the ability to totally transform legs! My legs have been my toughest area to work out and I have (for a long time) lacked faith in the possibility of them getting totally toned...but I will just keep pushing myself and one day--I WILL MAKE IT! Thanks for this inspiration! :)
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Your new healthy lifestyle has really enabled the even more beautiful person inside you come through!! Way to go!!
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! Very motivating : )
  • AshleyPao
    Options
    Omg, my jaw dropped when i saw the transformation! You look amazing!. Can you share some tips on how you accomplished it and how you got passed the hard days? Congrats though! so inspirational.
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    omg absolutely amazing! well done!
  • cprudden
    Options
    This is amazing! You have restored my faith in the ability to totally transform legs! My legs have been my toughest area to work out and I have (for a long time) lacked faith in the possibility of them getting totally toned...but I will just keep pushing myself and one day--I WILL MAKE IT! Thanks for this inspiration! :)

AW thank you!! It's possible, just keep at it!! :)
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Girl you look fabulous! Awesome job!
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!!
  • MelidaTatiana
    MelidaTatiana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    the years went by but you look younger! awesome transformation
  • cprudden
    Options
    Omg, my jaw dropped when i saw the transformation! You look amazing!. Can you share some tips on how you accomplished it and how you got passed the hard days? Congrats though! so inspirational.

Thank you so much! I started losing weight in August of 2010 weighing 221 lbs. I started off by eating breakfast.. exercising almost everyday even for just a little bit. Started drinking water.. stopped drinking soda.. cut out processed food.. stopped eating after 8pm. I passed the hard days by telling myself that it's a bad day not a bad life and you have to get through bad days to get to better ones and i'm so glad i never gave up. you have to believe in yourself. KEEP GOING!!! it's SO worth it.
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I passed the hard days by telling myself that it's a bad day not a bad life and you have to get through bad days to get to better ones and i'm so glad i never gave up. you have to believe in yourself. KEEP GOING!!! it's SO worth it.
    Well that is certainly quotable. If I may, I'll post that on my news feed. We could all use advice like that. Out of the mouths of babes, as they say.

The comparison? Have to got with Wow! and Stunning... My younger cousin had a similar transformation and got me signed up on MFP. But you are right. Lots of hard work. She works out every day too and that's not easy to do.

Great to see our young ones taking control of their lives. If we don't eat it, they won't sell it.

15800624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You looik great! Thanks for the post and tips!
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Fantastic!! Kudos to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding like a dirty old man (which I am), hubba hubba hubba! great job.
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Happy New year!
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have to say this has been one of the best comparisons I've seen. You look amazing. How long did it take? What exercises have been your favorite? I ask that because I noticed you have no lose skin! Again you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!