Looking for MORE motivating & supporting friends!! :))

Options
hml86
hml86 Posts: 225 Member
Hey...I'm looking for more friends to help motivate & support me during this journey! I joined MFP alittle over a year ago...lost a good bit of weight! Then came stress...a new job & other things & began to slack ALOT not only with my healthy food choices but also exercising!! Im know back at it & on a mission to lose this weight for good! I'm NOT gonna sit here & tell you that I won't eat anything unhealthy & I won't skip a workout because I do & I will but I won't lie about it! When you see me slipping just asking for alittle motivation to get me back on track!! We're all in this together & I know with the help of my fellow MFP's...my dream of being healthy is reachable!! :)

I also want to add that I post a motivational quote daily to not only motivate myself but also for anyone else who needs alittle encouragement & support!! Please feel free to add me!!

"you've got three choices in life..Give Up, Give In, or Give It All You Got!!"

Replies

• Ntriguegem
    Ntriguegem Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's always nice to have the extra push. I'll help you but I ask in return you do the same for me because my story is quite similar. This health and fitness journey is not easy but at least we recognize that we have to stay on it!
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's always nice to have the extra push. I'll help you but I ask in return you do the same for me because my story is quite similar. This health and fitness journey is not easy but at least we recognize that we have to stay on it!

Yes I will encourage & motivate you as much as I can!! Sorry I forgot to add that in there!! I agree losing weight is tough & you gotta work hard for what u want & stick to it!! We can do this!!
  • krissyscala
    Options
    I am always looking for more support. The more willing people are going to be brutal to me, the more I will be to them. If you encourage me, I will do the same for you! Add me :) I started loosing the weight a little over a year ago and i have lost 30, but then I started to loose the motivation and I need to get back on track!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Always happy to add new motivated buddies! I've lost 20 lbs so far in the last 2-3 months and will also need that extra push to continue on to my next 20+. I log all my workouts and food everyday, we can do this!!!
  • mminer74
    mminer74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can always use some support! We can do this!!!
  • atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love new MFP friends!! add me!
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)