Hey everyone!

Options
Hi

I have just found this site and am looking forward to starting tomorrow.

My cals are 1200 which seems quite low, what is everyone elses? and how does everyone find this?

Look foward to getting to know you.

Sarah

Replies

• surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Welcome. 1200 does seem awfully low, but without knowing how you completed the diet plan and what goals you set, impossible to say! Just remember exercise will earn you more calories.
  • littlerolo
    littlerolo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm also pretty new to this but from reading the boards today 1200 seems to be a number quite a few people. So far I've found it achievable but this is only day two so time will tell. So far I love putting in what I have been eating and actually seeing how good or bad it is into the food database so I know for the future whether it can be a treat or something a bit more reguarly. Good luck with your first day tomorrow .
    Natalie
  • maddybb
    maddybb Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I've just started today and mine is 1200 too, I think maybe this is because i put that wanted to loose the weight within three months for my holidays. Good luck to you all x
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Options
    Hi,
    I have a target of 1200 as well, which is OK (I am now a week in) - as long as you enter stuff as you are going along it will be a good highlighter of how much you have eaten previously (or it was for me!! I put in the weekend before I started just so I could see what I had done, and it was a massive amount of calories, which I knew it might be, but not that much!!!). Try it and see, and as the others said, exercise gives you more room to play with!
    Good luck :bigsmile:
  • SarahClaireB
    SarahClaireB Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, feeling abit more confident about it now.

I have put my menu in for tomorrow so fingers crossed I can stick to it!

:smile:
  • MandyMay
    MandyMay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Mine is 1200 cals. also.I put i wanted to lose 2lbs a week and workout 3times at 30min a peice...It might have something to do with how active we already are....idk..Good luck to you pal!!!