426 calories 30 day shred level 1, seem abit high?

Options
My heartrate monitor said i burned 426calories doing the 26 minutes 30 day shred level 1 workout..

Does this seem abit high?

My stats are
Height - 5ft 6"
Weight - 138lbs

Not very active other than the exercise i do daily which consist of the 30 day shred level 1 (been doing it for 5days now, as i gave up last time), other than that all i do is round around looking after my son haha. :)

Replies

• brandyk77
    brandyk77 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Yes that seems very high
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Usually i get between 200-300cals. I did give it my all and sweated buckets but even so it seems high.
  • lblackerby
    Options
    Hi LarDoucheLar,

I began the 30 DS on January 1st. Your post caught my attention because #1. our stats are nearly identical, and #2 I was also not sure how much to record for the 30 DS Level 1 when I started.

My current stats are
    Height - 5ft 6"
    Weight - 137lbs (138 lbs about 5 days ago)
    (and two young children)

After some research, I determined that 150 calories was the most represetative/accurate number for my stats. This is what I plug into MyFitnessPal the days that I have exercised with Jillian Michaels' video (Level 1). I originally determined the stat should be between 125-150 (NO higher). I went with the less conservative number because I am really giving it my all, making it all the way through (just barely), and using 3 or 4 lb weights vs. 1, 2, or 3 lbs ones.

I hope this helps...
  • iluvco3
    iluvco3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 3 today and according to my HRM, I burned 166 calories and that is the most I have burned since I started. I generally burn about 150.

5'6" - 130 lbs.