Any other Zumba fans out there?

Options
Would love to connect with other Zumba addicts! Looking to make some friends on here since I do not have too many local friends who are MFPers.

Replies

• daisymullins
    Options
    i love zumba! go twice a week, it's fab! x
  • mcgrail5
    Options
    zumbaaaa ;). You can say I'm an addict :)
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba!!!!!!!! I try to go at least twice a week. If my legs would allow i would go every day!!!!!
  • sheebysheebs
    Options
    Zumba.. how i love you. I don't like the zumba games though :( Doing zumba at a gym or with friends is definitely a much better workout, i think anyways
  • mrskchris
    mrskchris Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Zumba! I try to go 2-3x per week, and I would go more if they offered more classes at my gym in the afternoon. I makes me feel like I've been out dancing at a club...only without the drinks. Zumba and running are my preferred cardio workouts.
  • corrinadavis
    Options
    I go to zumba once a week, I am trying to find another facility close by that also does zumba so that I can go twice a week. I plan on going to the Zumbathon on January 19th, it is supposed to last for 2 hours. When I get home from that, I will fall on my face. lol.
  • sheebysheebs
    Options
    i hate running so zumba acts as a great cardio alternative for me :)
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    Just got home from Zumba class less than an hour ago! :happy: BEST workout ever!
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Another Zumba fan checking in! I take 4 classes a week and hoping to add another one soon. :happy:
  • SummerSusan
    SummerSusan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Huge Zumba fan, I try to go every day (don't quite make it). I lost 45 lbs last year just doing this and watching my eating. In fact, I went through training to become licensed to teach to make sure I never backslide!
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Check out the Zumba Lovers group on here!! There is ALWAYS someone posting!!