Back with a vengeance! Join me! I weigh 210-70lbs to go.

Options
I weigh 210 and am working very hard toward 142.

I don't want whiney babies as friends because that's how I was last time and it got me NO WHERE, lol! I want friends who are as serious and determined as I am!

BTW, I will be changing my profile from the cry baby one I have to one that reflects the strength and will power I have gained!

Let's lift each other up!!!

Who will join me?

Replies

• Dontneed60
    Dontneed60 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    am 215 lets do this! my goal is to lose 60 pounds tierd and am doing this, was 255 in 2011 lost 55 gaind 16 back, losing 60 in 2013!
  • TLTucker80
    TLTucker80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    oh yea good friend like you said there no 30 somethings and also there is not that many people that (let me see how to word it) need to lose a lot of weight most of the people I've seen only need to lose 10 or 20 pounds.....Well I'm 5ft 3in and weigh 255lbs I want to get down to 130 so i have 125lbs to lose that one whole person lol but i will do it
  • Alanafl1975
    Options
    Wow! We're the same height! You can and WILL do it. I'm adding you as a friend!
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    i started at 260. i have a lot to lose too! anyone feel free to add me! i love to chit chat and want to share my progress and hear about others.