smartphones

Options
2»

Replies

• Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I have a dumbphone but friday my husband and I are each getting the iPhone 4
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    HTC EVO 4G LTE

Long name, amazing results.

No but seriously, I love my phone, lasts almost 48 hours without needing to be charged. (and I am 18 so you can imagine how much I use my phone.)

also
    android > iphone

always
  • gonnasee33
    Options
    Iphone

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfJay5meTHKFKHXb_inm3bBgW2qIZvlWYQLMhW9gqtTqdp2_bkSuN7s5uE
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My phone isn't very smart. It's a Nokia 5160.
  • muah3iluvzu06
    muah3iluvzu06 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just upgraded from a BlackBerry to a Samsung Galaxy 3 and so far I love it! :)
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    screenshot20130109at101b.png
  • Soozie1978
    Soozie1978 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    but trying to type with a touch screen keyboard is like yelling your account number at a computer programmed telephone operator.

this made me laugh.

I have a samsung galaxy s II. I don't know if the III has it, but I love the swype keyboard feature 1000% more than actually trying to type on the screen.

I have the HTC Evo and I absolutely love the Swype feature. Even if I have to correct some of the crazy words that come up, its still sooooooo much faster than typing the regular way. Since I go back and forth between Spanish and English when I type, it does lead to some pretty funky messages if I don't proof!

Don't you find that the swype keyboard is very inaccurate though? I have the SII and it comes up with alsorts of strange words, drives me insane!!
  • whitesox56
    Options
    iphone 4. I do not really care for it. I got my first iphone June of 2011, by May of 2012 the speaker went out. They gave me a refurb since it was under warranty still (by 3 weeks) and now the one I have now is uber slow and the screen keeps freezing. I want a Samsung Galaxy 3 when my contract's up.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    but trying to type with a touch screen keyboard is like yelling your account number at a computer programmed telephone operator.

this made me laugh.

I have a samsung galaxy s II. I don't know if the III has it, but I love the swype keyboard feature 1000% more than actually trying to type on the screen.

I have the HTC Evo and I absolutely love the Swype feature. Even if I have to correct some of the crazy words that come up, its still sooooooo much faster than typing the regular way. Since I go back and forth between Spanish and English when I type, it does lead to some pretty funky messages if I don't proof!

Don't you find that the swype keyboard is very inaccurate though? I have the SII and it comes up with alsorts of strange words, drives me insane!!

I'm mostly amused by the inaccuracies. I finish typing, then read it, and they can be funny. It drives my husband nuts, though. I can't tell you how many times I've heard him yell "OH MY GOD! STOP TRYING TO HELP ME!" :laugh:
  • spozzybear
    spozzybear Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I just got a Samsung Galaxy S lll after being resistant for a while and sticking to my blackberry. So far, I like it but trying to type with a touch screen keyboard is like yelling your account number at an automated telephone operator.

I have the same problem with my iPhone - at first I thought I had the stubbiest fingers in the world coz I kept hitting every letter but the one I was trying to use!
    It does get easier though - it now only takes me 5 minutes to send a text instead of 10! :drinker:
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    iphone 4S

LOVE it.

:bigsmile:
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have upgraded from a HTC to a Samsung Galaxy 3