iphone app

Options
I just wanted to say that i am soooo pleased with the Myfitness pal's iphone app, it has made things so much easier for me...Brilliant...and FREE!!! hooray.

Thanx

Replies

• umpire1505
    umpire1505 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more. The app has lead me to this site and I am very excited about tracking my diet this way.

I am most impressed by the food library that exists. Most apps require you to build your library from scratch, and I have only had to add one or two things I haven't found yet. Amazing!
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I found the App before I found the web site. I love it!
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    I love the app, too...I just wish I could see the blogs & my profile as well. Sometimes I need the motivation you all give me :)
  • ccgisme
    ccgisme Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    The app is great! I found the app before the site. It's so nice to have both options. It would be nice to be able to access more features with the app.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am so stoked to hear you all found MFP through the Iphone app!

I love this place! It is like another home for me and has helped me keep off 35+ pounds.

Good luck, you can do it!!

Jeannie :flowerforyou:
  • jugsy
    jugsy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I totally agree, i found the app first on the free apps for fitness and health, wish i could access the forums on there too though, but, hey....i'm not complaining i'm so happy with it, like i said it's made things so much easier.
    Good luck with your weight loss journey. :happy:

Julie
  • Tanydelangel
    Options
    I wish we had a Black Berry App too ;(
  • zoey116
    zoey116 Posts: 75
    Options
    I agree the app is awsome! I don't think i would have ever succeeded at calorie counting with out it. I always have my phone on me so its easy to stay accountable to myself.