SW: 218
    CW: 213
    GW: 175
  • kaaabney
    kaaabney Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in

SW: 213
    CW: 182 (Honestly haven't been on the scale in a while, but should be close)
    GW: 150

Thanks for starting this! Good luck to everyone
  • Ashley578
    Options
    I'd love to! I also hope to do my first ever 5k this september!

SW:270
    CW:263
    GW:150
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I'll join!

SW 145
    GW 120

I am putting a goal weight, but my real goal is to get toned enough to feel confident in a bikini! As long as my stomach gets tight, I am not as concerned about the scale :)
  • djangogirl
    Options
    Hi! My name is Rachel!! I am curently 195 and would like to be 150!! i am ready to be more concious of what i eat! i am ready to get in better health!!!
  • Tricia915
    Options
    Thanks for helping us all get motivated. i am Yo-yo dieter who loves to bake, not a good combination. I am back on track for the new year and plan on making it stick! Its time for a life style change, I have 5 kids and I need to keep up and not be on the couch.
    SW 253
    CW 253
    GW 210

Goal for June not life. Would love to get back to 160.
  • tinamommy727
    tinamommy727 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! I hope everyone is doing well! We have a group now called Five Months Till Summer Challenge, If you are in the challenge please join. Here is the link! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/new/11027-five-months-till-summer-challenge , if the link doesn't work, please look it up on groups...

Our check in is TOMORROW! I am going to post a topic on our groups that we can check in at with our weight, each week I will open another topic with that dates weigh in....Good luck everyone!!
  • tinamommy727
    Options
    Sorry I am a DINGBAT for some reason I thought it was Thursday...I guess thats what happens to you when you are going through sugar withdrawals...check in is still on FRIDAY...I just had a brain fart. Please click on the link and join our group...Thanks everyone!!
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    im game! starting weight 265. im not sure if my scale is right. said today i am at 252. i have a LOT to lose. would like to be under 200 by october.
  • tinamommy727
    Options
    Wonderful! Please join our group at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/new/11027-five-months-till-summer-challenge

check in is on Friday Jan. 11th....I recently had a brain fart and messed up the dates....SORRRY!
  • lbrsmom
    lbrsmom Posts: 18
    Options
    I wanna join.
    I just got over bronchitis, well, am still in the late stages but almost in the clear.
    I am at 253 and been stuck for a year.
    My first goal is to get to 199 or ONEderland!

I look forward to this!
  • AllisonEBrown
    Options
    Starting Weight: 178
    Current Weight: 175
    Goal Weight: 135

I would be happy to get down to 150 by June, going on vacation with my family that month.
  • Time4MomTrish
    Time4MomTrish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Sorry been sick all week and forgot to post weight yesterday. Not down much since I haven't worked out.

Starting weight 204lbs
    Current weight 196lbs
  • jhinae26
    jhinae26 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm late, but I'm in
    Goal: lose 25 pounds by summer!
  • kd1575a
    kd1575a Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well! I just graduated college in December and it's time to fix all the bad habits!

SW: 178 (last year's high)
    CW: 163
    GW: 135-140? Not too sure--it'll be based on how I look and feel
  • LilyandGreysMama
    LilyandGreysMama Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a little late to the party but I would love to join! I have a little earlier first goal, as we are going to Ft Lauderdale for our honeymoon in the beginning of march. Ultimately am looking to lose the *ahem* insulation I've gained from my 2 and 11 month old kids. I just started to get serious this week about eating healthy and being better about exercising, with the two little ones and a husband that works long hours it is SOOOOO easy to not "find time" to do it. But I figure even I if I exercise only get to my workout 3 times a week, eating a high protein, low cal diet can go a long way! I am naturally muscular, and wouldnt be sad to see a little of it go as I trim down. If I can lose the 4 or so extra inches around my waist and rib cage I will be a happy camper! Lets do this :) (Sorry about the long post!)

*HW: 156
    CW: 152
    GW: ~135-140
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too!

SW 240 (almost 2 years ago)
    CW 181
    I have been stuck at 180-181 for weeks,
    GW for June 21 is 165
  • kirshaf
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join, too!

SW: 203
    GW: 250 (That seems like too much by June 21st, but as close as I can get would be great!)
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 252
    CW: 181
    GW: 150

My goal has always been to reach 100lbs lost this June, as I started June 2012, so I'll be working to lose 31lbs by the summer :drinker:
  • Suz_8589
    Suz_8589 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Im in! My starting weight was 317. My current is about 282. My long term goal is to be at 150 lol. I dont know what to set my goal at for June 21st. Any suggestions??