I need some *kitten* kickers.

Options
Hey... I know me- you may not, but I need some fricken *kitten* kickers that will drill encouragement into my thick skull. I've done Weight Watchers and have lost 30 lbs and gained it back. Then joined again and lost about 25 lb, and wouldn't ya know. BAM, right back on. I have done MFP once but didn't take it seriously. I'm back with a freaking vengeance.
I am so ready to see my numbers- I'm so ready to see the progress and the goals that I'm going to reach and surpass. I know when I get back to a 30lb loss I'm going to need some serious motivation to keep my buns in motion. I need to keep positive even if the scale doesn't say what I want it to.
Gina

Replies

• gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    *****, it's on! :P
  • realbaddame
    Options
    You and me both Sister. Let's kick some *kitten*. You in?
  • Yvette2u
    Yvette2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I hear you!!! Add me :)

But kick me back too!!!
  • Dreajewkes
    Options
    I've got my fancy smancy sparkly boots on! Lets git'r done! :-D
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am looking to lose a few more and I'm on MFP daily... you're welcome to add me :)
  • DefluffinMyStuffin
    DefluffinMyStuffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Assk Icker. Nice to meet ya....:flowerforyou:
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hey I have added U :)

My current target is also to lose 33Lbs so i think we can push each other each & every day - leme kno if u interested ok
    right now as of 2013 I am into 60 min Aerobics workout with a bit of strength training plus am gona start 30 day shred in a day or 2 i ws planin to start 2day but i hav some back issues so may be 2moro :)

how abt U? what's ur plan actually?
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I will be more than Happy to KICK YOUR *kitten* :-)
    Feel Free to Add Me
  • gretaliana
    Options
    I am new here and your story is similar to mine. I have lost 25 and 30 lbs on weight watchers only to gain back. I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life and have just started my journey to lose 50 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Heck ya add me ill kick for ya
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    friended

i'm losing the weight a second time around too. about 30 or 40lbs.
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    Add me and We'll get you in gear, fired up, motivated and ready to spit fire, walk on water eat bullits, injure a stone, hospitalize a bick...well have you so bad you'll make medicine sick.
  • recee27
    recee27 Posts: 34
    Options
    Add me too!! I'm just starting! I want all the encouragement and *kitten* KICKING I can get!! Anyone else want to add me, feel free! The more the merrier!! Let's get where we need to be!!
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I`ll kick your *kitten*!! (FYI I don`t censor what I say on my page anymore)
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    forget the weight watchers...jenny craig....diet fad crap. diet is not about temporary fixes...it's about an eating change. Changing habits, urges, and those oh so yummy high calorie foods. Everyone gets off track from time to time...even the most of the what I call Health n Fitness nerds! (not really nerds though...just dedicated to being fit)
  • kharmon367
    Options
    I am new here. I am doing P90X and it is different from anything I have ever tried. The possibilities are very motivational. Nate is 100% correct....JC or WW or any other fad diet doesn't work, it is about habits and lifestyle. It helps to have someone around in your inner circle to hold you accountable.
  • BowaBowa
    BowaBowa Posts: 162
    Options
    Lots of supporters :happy: Everyone here that says FADS and DIETS do not work are 100% correct. It is absolutely a lifestyle change. Lots of people ask me, you're still on that diet? I tell them nope, its just my lifestyle lol.:laugh: Lose the scale, weight fluctuates too easy throughout your day. You don't need to look for a number on the scale to see results. You look in the mirror, notice the waist line, pants size dropping =)
  • workoutchick
    workoutchick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you can add me.
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily "*kitten* Kicker"

Feel free to add me...
  • Adjones8721
    Options
    Let's do it!!! =)