ardnajelatr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am new here, only have two friends :(
    Add me :)
    Everyone else, add me too :)
  • Yvette2u
    Yvette2u Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I check in daily (so far it's only been a dedicated week). Lol!!
    But mostly use the MFP APP
  • Tralil
    Tralil Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome! I'm not new here, but I am trying to do everything I can to stay on track this time around. I need to lose like 50 lbs and will attempt to start blogging soon. Anyone looking to add a friend may add me as well!
  • thannia7x
    Options
    hiiii! i'm not necessarily new on here, but i am serious about keeping up with MFP this time round, and would love some great supporters and people that i could show some support to also! besides, my friend told me he'd start "pimping out" on here if i didn't start making new friends! haha so feel free to add me. :) have a great day, and good luck to everyone!
  • jess50906
    Options
    Hey all. I'm new to this site. Add meee (:
  • Jackdog89
    Jackdog89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hiiii! i'm not necessarily new on here, but i am serious about keeping up with MFP this time round, and would love some great supporters and people that i could show some support to also! besides, my friend told me he'd start "pimping out" on here if i didn't start making new friends! haha so feel free to add me. :) have a great day, and good luck to everyone!

Finally! You know what, you took too long though. I'm afraid I'm still going to have to pimp you out. ;)
  • katiezi
    katiezi Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome! it's a great supportive site :)
  • lorijean38
    lorijean38 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me too. The more supporters we all have the better!!
  • tjhstjhs
    tjhstjhs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day since January 1. It's alot more fun with friends and encouragement. I'm working on some unique meal plans and would love input. Feel free to add me!
  • amylouise71
    amylouise71 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me :happy:
  • SuperStepper408
    SuperStepper408 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well. Would love to meet some new people. Don't know much about the site yet.
  • beckystews
    Options
    Trying hard to get in the best shape of my life and looking for some fun, encouraging friends . Let's travel down the road to self improvement together!
  • beckystews
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Me too!!! I need all the help I can get !!! and I too need some encouraging friends!!! Please Help!!!
    Trying hard to get in the best shape of my life and looking for some fun, encouraging friends . Let's travel down the road to self improvement together!
  • angela9887
    angela9887 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i'm new as well. Good Luck! Feel free to add me! A good support system will help keep you in check.
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yea I'm new too and now hooked on this site. Its great to have people that understand the whats wheres whys and hows and the all time JUST BECAUSE! hahaha feel free to add me as well as the rest of ya just make sure you send a message with it, its funner that way!
  • Easnic44
    Easnic44 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me could use some friendsx
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome all that's new to MFP & feel free to add me as well. I can use all the support I can get as well as be of support when I can. :wink:
  • workoutchick
    workoutchick Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    you can add me. i'm on daily .
  • ash61912
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I had a baby in June and just finished my first AWESOME week with MFP. Lots more work to do though!!!
  • thannia7x
    Options

Finally! You know what, you took too long though. I'm afraid I'm still going to have to pimp you out. ;)

no worries, buddy! feel free to pimp me out. i'll just get more motivation from the friends i make on here, so you'd actually be doing me a favour! :p haha