Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I am seeking friends who have 100 pounds to loss.

Hey I am Amy, I am from North Carolina. I would love to meet some more women who are 40ish who like me are trying to loss 100 pounds. Thanks Amy

Replies

• Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 780 Member
    Hey, Amy, welcome to MFP! I am going to be 41 next month and am trying to get back on track. I lost over 40 lbs on MFP last year but fell off the wagon several months ago. I'm bound and determined to lost that last 100lbs and become the person I know I can be, so if you want some encouragement and a friend, feel free to add me :)
  • I m in the same boat 43 and starting a fresh let me know if you want to be friends
  • Feel free to add me, I'm 41 with 2 kids, I live in Washington and need to lose that much also. I am down 31 pounds so far and am determined to do this!
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    go find my mom she would love the support I'm sure http://www.myfitnesspal.com/DebbieLyn63
  • Hi, I'm Kim, 42 and have 125 pounds to lose (but please forgive me if I revert to metric. Am from New Zealand and we do things differently - lol). If you are looking for a friend who will follow you up (nicely) if you aren't around for a couple if days, then feel free to add me. I have decided that 2013 is my year and I am excited about the adventure and would love to share the ups and downs with like minded people.
  • Hey we are on the same path , started before though but long way to go! Add me.
  • shelly4113
    shelly4113 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi! I'm 41 and my long term goal is to lose 100 pounds. You can add me!