Support needed!!!

Options
Was looking for some friends with similar goals. I'm 34 and 269. My long term goal is to be 165...I've tried sooo hard and seems like I do great for a while then I just give up. Last year I lost 50lbs and I've gained 49 lbs back... I need support to help me stay on track... Maybe together we can do this!

Replies

• Heatherjeanius
    Options
    Hi, I am 41 and 257 pounds. I can totally relate.
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome..
    I'm 247 with lots to go.

Feel free to friend me..
  • loudgls89
    loudgls89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I lost 47lbs last year and gained too much of it back. I'm looking to lose 150lbs, I know it will be a slow process, but feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    I also want to be 165 lb, I am 32 and weighed in at 210.5 this morning.
  • kayla2709
    kayla2709 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I don't really get lbs, I have about 13kgs to lose. ( i think its about 28.66?????) I'm getting married in 7 weeks and am desperately needing support also. More then happy to help with yours and other people's journey. Feel free to add me!
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    feel free to add me ( everyone!) I am here for you! We CAN and WILL do this!! :)
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone) I have more to lose than my ticker says, but that is a start for me.
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    i am 32. 5'4" at 265 with lots to loose! anyone can feel free to add me!
  • KiwiKimblee
    Options
    I am 42 and 297 pounds (my goal is to lose 125pounds) and this is about the 10th time in the last year I have started again. Just remember that every day is a new day, and whether you failed or succeeded the day before is completely irrelevant. Every morning when you wake up, remind yourself that you deserve this, and choose to make it a successful eating/exercise day. When you are having a tough day, choose to rise above it, because you are worthy of so much more. We may be chunky women now, but we deserve to be fit and healthy, and we will be! If you want someone who will ask why you haven't been tracking for a couple of days, then I would love you to friend me. Regardless, all the best in your adventure. And what an adventure! :)
  • derbygirl75
    derbygirl75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I'm 37 and would like to loose 46lbs but feel like it is 500lbs. I did really well just before christmas but all gone back now! I suffer from Kidney stones too and been told to cut down my protein intake. Kim your message was just what I needed, I love everyday is a new start so simple but so true you forget this when your beating yourself up for being fat! I've not liked how I look for nearly 10 years but time to change, time to stop making excuses and do it. No instant cure and no-one can do this but ME!
  • Heatherjeanius
    Options
    It seems a lot of us have that "over 100 pound" goal to reach. I would love any of you to friend me, and gently remind me if you see me slipping that I need to get back on track and stay on track. I went to the Dr. yesterday and have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and was at my heaviest - 257.
    I think a support group would be great, and I am already glad that some of you reached out to be friends. Good luck everyone!
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you all. I was never overweight as a kid or teen, but then I got pregnant with my son at 19 and gained 35 lbs... luckily I lost all of that weight after he was born, but then I really hit rock bottom when I got pregnant with my daughter in 2000. I gained about the same and was never able to get it back off again. I will be 39 in March and weight about 280 lbs. I am aiming for a goal of 200 right now. The most I weighed was right around 300 and I have successfully lost 45 lbs by doing Weight Watchers about 6 years ago, but of course, I gained it all back. With turning 40 next year, I am looking at things in a whole new light this year and really hope to be looking great and feel great by March 2014. Like all of you, I too can use all the support needed. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck!