NSV's this morning

Options
Hi Folks,

Something to keep me motivated!

After this morning's weigh in I'm now down 14lbs (1 stone) and at the halfway point to my original target weight of around 150-160... Since I started at the end of November, I'm now down from Large T-Shirts to Medium and from 34" waist jeans to 32".

To top it all I had to put a new hole in my belt this morning so it would fit properly :-)

I've had a couple of wobbles over XMas and New Year, but it's good to see on the whole that things are moving in the right direciton...

Still not confident enough for photos though... Maybe in another month or 2...

Cheers for listening to me drone on folks.

Replies

• Gemshack
    Gemshack Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    well done :) keep going dedication is the key ! :smile:
  • jezcomblue
    Options
    well done, i am similar.. just logged 12lbs down - and 2" off my waist.

keep at it!
  • Noni2863
    Noni2863 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Another Scot who beat Hogmanay. Am proud of you. :drinker:
  • moostrodamus
    Options
    Dude!
    i totally have a whole stack of "like new" 32 inch jeans i cant wear sitting in a pile for me to look at every morning ...way to go!
    One day i too will wear the jeans of 32!

Thanks for the inspiration.
  • orangekeeper
    orangekeeper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks folks!!!

And yeah Noni, there's not many of us around who can say that ha ha... So you too :drinker:
  • orangekeeper
    orangekeeper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Dude!
    i totally have a whole stack of "like new" 32 inch jeans i cant wear sitting in a pile for me to look at every morning ...way to go!
    One day i too will wear the jeans of 32!

Thanks for the inspiration.

Dude, I lost all hope/will of fitting back into medium T-Shirts and 32" jeans early last year and threw them all out (Most still new)... After finally getting my finger out a couple of months ago, I'm now having to buy more... Still, silver linings and all that :bigsmile:
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Good work! Keep on keepin on :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!