100 pounds or 45kgs or more to lose

Options
I decided that 2013 is going to be about choosing to make a difference to my health - mental and physical. I would love to have friends who are needing to lose a similar amount so we can motivate each other for the long haul. Feel free to add me if you are a splendidly chunky person, who doesn't mind me following you up if I haven't seen you around for a couple of days. (Nicely, of course). I would hope the same from you too. :)

Replies

• joannek43
    Options
    Good luck kim, Im right there with you! :smile:
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    me too, I have an inital goal of 70lbs but then plan on at least another 25 after that. I have already lost 80lbs but gained 40 back to feel free to add me, I will offer as much advice or support as you want ot accept. I'm based in London :)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hey guys we are in the same boat. We have recently started a new group.... 2013 pound a week. Our target is to lose one pound every week. I think it is quite motivating, you may like to join the group:)
  • Natashadb
    Options
    Me too!

The 2013 pound a week group looks interesting, I will have to go and try to find it!
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I started with 100+ to lose. 20 or so to go!!!
  • Joanna3344
    Options
    Hey guys! 40kg down, another 15-20kg to go.. 2013 is looking pretty good (:
  • Talus731
    Talus731 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am there with you! Add me if you would like ... Where do we find the 2013 pound a week group?
  • slimmercaz
    Options
    Hello im needing to lose the same, everyone please feel free to add me the more support we can get the better :smile:
  • Pink520
    Options
    Same for me,100+ lbs to go, and would really like to find friends who are trying to do the same thing. Hope we can all see each other through this! :)
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    sending you a FR ....I still have about 75 to go to get to my goal :smile:
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I definatley have 100+ pounds to lose. I hope I can do it!
  • sueatkins33
    sueatkins33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would be glad too, need the nudge myself occassionally.
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've dropped 76, but still have 74-94 to go depending on how I feel when I get to my first goal. Good luck to you!
  • laurajhen
    Options
    I am breaking down my targets as I have a way to go! So hard to get out of bad habits that I have fell into!
  • nia2nite
    Options
    Good luck Kim, I am more than 100 lbs overweight but I am so afraid to say I am going to loose even 50 lbs knowing that I may fail. I am just taking it one day at a time. Best of luck!!!!
  • darlin930
    darlin930 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have sent you a friends request. I am down almost 43 pounds with another 75-80 to go. I am there with you. Please feel free to add me. We can get this going together!! I know we can do it once we set our minds to it.
  • DMV_Spicegirl
    Options
    Im definitely in the chunky club and looking for new friends
  • mbellot05
    mbellot05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I have been on a weight loss journey since November of last year with mixed results. I am down from my highest weight of 258.5#, but up from my lowest point. I have found that using this site is invaluable because it makes you accountable. I am losing weight to be the best I can for my wife. She is also on a weight loss journey, and she has lost 55#! Stay focused and it will happen!

-Matt
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I feel you; I've got 100 pounds to lose to get where I want (280 to 180), and I have a lot of emotional and physical baggage I want to sort out this year.
  • RichieEM
    Options
    Hey everyone, I"m also in on this goal. My initial goal is 64 down for my wedding, but the long term is around 125 lbs down from where I started. I rejoined last week and am down 4 pounds so far. Any ideas or thoughts can greatly help me.

Rich