I have never been this disgusted with myself

Options
124»

Replies

• gorgeousness999
    gorgeousness999 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I feel the same :-( I took pics of myself standing up and sitting down in my undies today and the results are shocking. I'm quite disgusted. My stomach actually looks like I'm 9 months pregnant - and I'm not!
    I've stocked up on healthy foods now but I suffer from IBS also which does not help as I am limited to what i can eat without getting more bloated. You'd think with all this going on, I'd just not eat much at all, to keep the IBS under control. I just can't stop!! aaarggh! Gotta keep smiling though. Having joined this site is such a positive step. We can do this! :-)
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Don't be upset with the girl in the before pictures. She is the genius that decided you needed to change. You will thank her for motivating you every day. Please don't hate her, she's your number one fan. When you inevitably reach your goal weight, you will show your new picture to your old picture and your new picture won't be upset, she'll be proud, and so will your before picture.

I like this^^!

I'm down 108lbs, 22lbs from my goal. I didn't take any before pictures because I just could not bear it. Now of course I wish I had! (I'm sure there is one somewhere I haven't managed to avoid or destroy).

Good luck- you CAN do it!