30 Day Shred - starting Monday April 19

Options
It's my birthday and I'll shred if I want to! :)
Anyone else in??

Replies

• jshine
    jshine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I start level 2 tomorrow. :)
  • care1221
    care1221 Posts: 27
    Options
    i started this past thurs level one and its an awesome wrokout!! kicks ur butt!!!!
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I started last week - I'm on Level 1 day 4 - Day One was tough, but doing it everyday works - today was great! Don't think I'm ready for level two yet, but am picking up the intensity of level 1 tomorrow!
  • jenlyn1101
    jenlyn1101 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just bought my DVD today! Starting tomorrow as well!
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    count me in...I have been through one round already...I will start a second round tomorrow!
  • MrsTupp05
    Options
    I'll join you! :-) Me and Jillian are great friends and she kicks my butt! :-)
  • MrsTupp05
    Options
    Has anyone done their 30 DS yet today?! :-) Happy Monday!
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    I started on Saturday. Today will be Level 1, Day 3.

Do you guys plan on doing it every day or a couple days on, then a day off, etc?
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I would love to join. I've been on Level 2 now for about three weeks, I want to perfect level 2 before I start level 3 plus I do the shred every other day.
  • heather62803
    Options
    Getting ready to get my shred in today! Level 1 day 5
  • oliveoil7979
    Options
    I am so in. Perfect timing. I started last night.
  • oliveoil7979
    Options
    I started on Saturday. Today will be Level 1, Day 3.

Do you guys plan on doing it every day or a couple days on, then a day off, etc?

I am planning on every one day, and in between cardi cardio cardio. : ) I will be running 3-5 miles 3 days a week, and doing the shred 3 days a week, with one day to rest
  • karen366
    Options
    So today was round2 Level 1 day 2.....I ended up using 3 lb weights with the jumping jacks, butt kicks and punches...I wasn't breaking a sweat during the first circuit (on Natalie style) so I decided to put a little more effort in...LOL>..it's amazing how far I have come since my first round...keep it up everyone, you'll love it..

I plan on doing 10 days each level....

Here are my starting stats for round 2...

Starting weight 165

chest 39"
    waist 32"
    hips 39"
    thighs 18.5"
    biceps 11"
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    Just noticed the thread... I'm in!

I started on Sunday so this morning was L1D3 and my calves are sooooo sore. Probably means I'm doing the cardio sections incorrectly, am I right?

SW: 170.4

Chest: 38"
    Waist: 29"
    Hips: 42"
    Thighs: 24.5/25"
    Arms: 11.5/11.75"
  • karen366
    Options
    Just noticed the thread... I'm in!

I started on Sunday so this morning was L1D3 and my calves are sooooo sore. Probably means I'm doing the cardio sections incorrectly, am I right?

SW: 170.4

Chest: 38"
    Waist: 29"
    Hips: 42"
    Thighs: 24.5/25"
    Arms: 11.5/11.75"

I found during round one I needed to stretch more before and after especially my calves...
  • jenlyn1101
    jenlyn1101 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to see how eeryone is doing. Just completed Level 1 Day 2. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    This morning was supposed to be L1D4... I couldn't get out of bed. Exhausted from trying to change my sleep schedule, which is not working for me yet. So, I will do it tonight after I get home from work. Last night also did W1D1 of C25K and some yoga for deep stretching - the calves don't hurt nearly as bad today. Yay!

Good luck today, everyone!
  • karen366
    Options
    R2..L1D3...finished day 3...forgot how much I disliked hearing Jillian say "Isn't that right, buddy"...lol...I have continued to modify some so it is a bit more challenging..I continued using 3 pound weights during the cardio sections. Feeling great so far! i will continue on L1 for 7 more days then on to level 2(my favorite). Keep it up shredders!
  • heather62803
    Options
    R2..L1D3...finished day 3...forgot how much I disliked hearing Jillian say "Isn't that right, buddy"...lol...I have continued to modify some so it is a bit more challenging..I continued using 3 pound weights during the cardio sections. Feeling great so far! i will continue on L1 for 7 more days then on to level 2(my favorite). Keep it up shredders!

Haha that "buddy" comment drives me crazy too! I'm on Level 1 day 6 - feeling great, but still struggling with the third circuit other than the cardio (I usually have tons of energy by the third round of cardio) But the last round of strength (side lunges with shoulder raise) and the bicycle crunches kill me!!!!! I guess I'll keep doing level one until I can get past that!
  • oliveoil7979
    Options
    Completed Day 2 of section 1. I really hope really soon that my abs and quads will stop hurting with every move I make. Its getting embarassing at work grunting every time I sit down because it hurts so bad. lol

I was expecting to be sore after these workouts, I just wasn't expecting to be sore for this long. Please tell me the pain gets better.