101 pounds gone for good!!!!! Pics inlcuded

Options
***Some very nice poster below was able to get my pics up, so scroll down for the pics - Thanks so much Pyrowill***
So I won't bore you with all the details, but I started my weight loss on May 29, 2012 and have lost 101 pounds to date. I started at 278 and am now 177. I still have 17 more pounds to go to get to 150, but I think 101 pounds is a pretty big deal for me. Here are a few pics. I didn't take a ton of pics along the way but I have a few.

bth_IMG_0016_zps4bf1cdd0.jpg?

bth_HeatherApril2012_zpsb41b6819.jpg?

bth_P1000194_zps2d27789f.jpg?

bth_photo_zpsa9235d7f.jpg?t=1357823909

bth_photo2_zps5f8e32aa.jpg?t=1357823926

Replies

• tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    Crap, well that didn't work. I will look into fixing it, sorry. But for now they are my profile.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! 101 lbs is a big deal for anyone! I can't fix your pics for you, but I could see them by copying and pasting into my browser! Good luck on the remaining 17!!
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations! Did you do it just by counting calories or did you exercise also?
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Here done it for you

So I won't bore you with all the details, but I started my weight loss on May 29, 2012 and have lost 101 pounds to date. I started at 278 and am now 177. I still have 17 more pounds to go to get to 150, but I think 101 pounds is a pretty big deal for me. Here are a few pics. I didn't take a ton of pics along the way but I have a few.

Congratulations :)
  • NewMnky1
    Options
    Here done it for you

Congratulations :)
    Thank you so much for fixing that you are awesome!
  • NewMnky1
    Options
    That's awesome! Congratulations! Did you do it just by counting calories or did you exercise also?
    I started doing Optifast, which is a doctor supervised program. When I started that I started by walking, because that is really the only exercise I could do.
    I am now off optifast and back on food and I exercise six days a week, and see a personal trainer 2 of those 6 days.
  • vanessayoungss
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! :) x
  • PorcelainAJ
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Such an inspiration!

I start MFP at the start of this year at 276 and now after 10 days am down to 265, and like you my goal is 150-160. It seems like it's going to be such a long and hard process, but I feel up to the challenge, and it really helps to see people like you who have already put forth all the effort and have had tremendous success!! I wish you all the luck with your remaining weight! But eve if you don't lose a single pound more, rest assured you are gorgeous!
  • NewMnky1
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Such an inspiration!

I start MFP at the start of this year at 276 and now after 10 days am down to 265, and like you my goal is 150-160. It seems like it's going to be such a long and hard process, but I feel up to the challenge, and it really helps to see people like you who have already put forth all the effort and have had tremendous success!! I wish you all the luck with your remaining weight! But eve if you don't lose a single pound more, rest assured you are gorgeous!

Thank you so much for the kind words. And never doubt that you can do it, there will be hard days and tempting days and days you want to say screw it, but just stick with it and it is amazing what can happen.
  • NewMnky1
    Options
    Was able to fix the pics at the begining based on what Pyrowill did, thanks again
  • sussyQ12
    Options
    girl you look awsome.. what did you do? share
  • NewMnky1
    Options
    girl you look awsome.. what did you do? share
    Thanks. I started out doing a modified optifast program supervised by a Dr (it included two shakes a day, a meal and a snack and moderate exercise. As of mid December I am totally off the shakes eating regular food all the time and working out 6 days a week.
    Lots of work, but totally worth it!
  • Superchas
    Superchas Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Brilliant well done
    Nerdy I know but you still have 27lbs to go to goal of 150lbs
    Enjoy your rest day from exercise mine is tomorrow
    Thanks for sharing
  • Ladynorth101
    Ladynorth101 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Thanks for sharing, it's motivating and I know I can do it too. :smile:
  • NewMnky1
    Options
    Brilliant well done
    Nerdy I know but you still have 27lbs to go to goal of 150lbs
    Enjoy your rest day from exercise mine is tomorrow
    Thanks for sharing
    No rest for the wicked, my rest day from workout is Saturday this week. I switch it up based on my schedule, so two more days to go! And to boot today is my personal trainer day, who always kicks my butt!!!
  • want2feelbetter
    want2feelbetter Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Now thats the way its done !!!! You look awesome!!!
  • kperez79
    Options
    You inspire me.... thank you so much for sharing
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!! You fabulous...I'll bet you feel like a new woman!
  • ladywendolyn
    ladywendolyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look very pretty.. well done.. I love that you were able to lose this since last may. That should be very inspiring to anyone who has 100 pounds to lose right now :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!