Rest Day?

Options
Rightio, I was going to have 1 rest day a week. I have 2 small children so working out around them is very hard but im managing it! though I need to ask this because I can't figure it out, I was going to have my rest day on Sunday, no real reason for it being on sunday, jsut the day i picked. Though Ive been informed by my better half we are off to a wedding fair on Sunday..... walking and walking and walking probably with babe in arms.... still class it as my rest day? :smile:

Replies

• Carolannb1986
    Options
    anyone? lol :laugh:
  • CaroleNev
    CaroleNev Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would still class it as a rest day as you are not doing you usual workout routine. Take some joy in knowing that you are still getting some exercise. You could still log it, mfp has a walk with holding infant:)

I have my rest day on Sunday, I start the lunch, go to church, come home finish cooking the lunch,shout at the kids, eat lunch, have a REST, get the girls' uniform ready for school, get ready to go to work....lol
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I don't think it would be a rest day becuase you are not putting effort into it. You are just walking. Just go and have fun. That is my rest day to. Have fun on Sunday.