what is your motivation

Options
i being stuggeling with motivation lately and i dont know what to do, if feels like i going in a snails pace
whats your motivation!?!?

Replies

• stacimusmax
    stacimusmax Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    1. the mirror
    2. my "fat" clothes are pretty tight
    3. knowing how good I feel when I am "fit"
  • krebsi
    krebsi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    def the mirror... :o)
    the HM shows me that it takes longer for my HR to go down after a sprint...
    clothes are getting tight..
    the good looking guys in the gym... ;o)
    lots.. ;o)
    good luck!
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    wanting this bad enough !!!!!! and knowing that in time, I WILL get there! Fitspos also help, and getting yourself IN that "fit" and health-contious mindset!!!
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    When I go on holiday, I always see hot girls on the beach in their little bikinis.

I want to be one of them!
    I've never felt hot in my life and I would just love to experience that feeling.

And I didn't even get a holiday last year so I want to make this years really special.

I have images of me in a red bikini, breeze flowing through my hair, owning that beach like something out of Baywatch lmao ;)
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    A coworker of mine lost 103 lbs and I watched it happen! Instead of being jealous of how awesome she looks I told myself if I work hard I can look awesome too :)
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    A coworker of mine lost 103 lbs and I watched it happen! Instead of being jealous of how awesome she looks I told myself if I work hard I can look awesome too :)

Ur sweet! I have absolute faith u will reach ur goal girl!!! :-)
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Right now my motivation is the people who inspire me everyday! The newbies who join me n really put all their energy into this n u can tell they r ready n they really want it! And then seeing them reach their little milestones n I get so excited for them! They keep memmotivated! Plus bathing suit season isn't that far away n I still have work to do!! Bye bye cellulite! :-)
  • lleesmann
    Options
    Wanting to accomplish my first half marathon by October/November.
    Actually liking the way I look in pictures again.
    Resembling the dancer I am/used to be instead of looking like a bump.
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    my kids. I don't want to be a fat momma. and i want/need to be able to run around with them, get on the floor & play and be able to jump up and run after the 2 year old before he gets the knife drawer open!
  • stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Knowing that eventually, when I wear my fat pants again, it will be baggy.