6 Month Progress with Pics!

Options
I am currently celebrating my 6 month anniversary and am down 34 lbs. Never thought it would make such a difference! Here are just a few quick facts. Feel free to add me for extra friendship, motivation, and inspiration <3 My New Year's resolution was to double what I lost in the past 6 months; so this year I will lose 66 lbs.

-- Hi, my name is Felicity and I am a weight loss addict!!

-- Started at 278 and I am 5' 5'' and I am 30 years old :) I am currently at 243!

-- Started counting calories right away - started at 1800 and now fluctuate between 1300 & 1500.

-- Quit soda and juice right off the bat. Only drink water, green tea, chia drinks, almond milk w/ whey protein, and iced coffee.

-- Try eat more fresh produce, vegetables and as much protein as I can. You can do it too!!!! Practice makes perfect and eventually everything that is new and unknown to you will turn into habit then it will be time to make another change!!!

-- The first 4 months I pretty much had no exercise, now I am working out at the Gym 3-4x a week. Cardio & weights.

-- I also have a terminally ill disease - Cystic Fibrosis. So I suffer from respiratory problems & digestive. Anything is possible <3

2h69jqv.jpg

w9tq2t.jpg

idr489.jpg

2zpozro.jpg

2hyxgkx.jpg

jzwl6t.jpg

20870q0.jpg

Replies

• Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Heyyyyyyy Friend!! I am sooo happy for you!! U are doing so great and should be sooo proud of yourself!! Congrats!! :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Awesome work you've put into it! P.S. I'm on your FB page!!
  • SammytheLamby
    Options
    Wonderful progress. It's stories like yours that keep me motivated. Keep up the great work, I know you will make your goal for this year.
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Great job friend!!! :)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Good job hon!
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work!

Just as an aside, you carry your weight really well. I would never have guessed you were in the 270's in the first pic!

You're gorgeous! Keep it up! :)
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Keep up the great work. It sure is paying off.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Congrats :) you look great and so much healthier and happier...your eyes have a little sparkle in them!! :)
  • ShayRoHitt87
    Options
    Awesome work! Keep it up girl! :)
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    We are SO proud of you! ^5!
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! keep it up! Looking fab over there!
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!! Love having such successful friends!! You are doing a wonderful job Felicity!! Keep rocking girl, you are well on your way and look fantastic!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys. It's other people's success stories that keep me going! So I appreciate you all giving me such awesome compliments. Nothing is impossible, just gotta keep going <3
  • keesha27
    keesha27 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • dkaryna
    dkaryna Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Great Job!
  • liv1225
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! You are an inspiration :) Keep up the great work and healthy habits!
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome. :-)
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    great job!! you look really different already, inspiring :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!