hello EVERYONE!!!

Options
I have been using myfitnesspal on and off for years now. Two years ago I was in the best shape of my life I lost 40lbs and was at a decent size until we visited family back home and holidays approached. Presently I am bigger than I have ever been in my whole life even bigger than I was 9 months pregnant. I am currently 165.8 lbs and two years ago I was 126lbs. I want to feel beautiful again and want to have all that energy I had again to play with my two beautiful girls. I just want to be happy again and find that will power. My husband is very supportive and recently we lost his dad and we are both emotionally stressed and I'm a huge stress eater. I wish I was the opposite and didn't eat for a few weeks but that isn't healthy either. My husband and I are turning the garage in our new home a gym and doing P90x and working out together again like we did 2 years ago so I hope to see progress soon. I appreciate all the support myfitnesspal has given me!

Replies

• scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, Kelly! You've done it before so no doubt you can do it again!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    It is hard to get control of your eating when there is so much emotional turmoil. All I can say is that working out and eating right will go a long way toward making you feel better about life and you. Shoot for small goals, they are small victories that you can build on. You need to make a life style change that you can sustain, so start small. But build on each success. I started two years ago with a simple goal of walking for 20 mintues every day. I reached in and built on it...you can to...remember small goals to build on...most people want instant success, we don't like what we see in the mirror now and we want it changed now. But remember how summer seemed like it was just yesterday? well May will be here quickly...so start small and by May, you could be down 10lbs, or more ....good luck.
  • kelly1984
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • kelly1984
    Options
    DOWN 3.4lbs this week.....