UK buddies to kick *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• jericenkins
    Options

I know a friend that's been off for quite a while. She slipped off the pedal, due to the design the heavy wheel keeps spinning, then the pedal unpeeled her shin by about 10".

Remember kids, strap/clip in, and push with the balls of your feet.

Wooooah way to make me worry now, haha! Actually a pedal came off in my class today, but luckily only in the warm up...
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options

I know a friend that's been off for quite a while. She slipped off the pedal, due to the design the heavy wheel keeps spinning, then the pedal unpeeled her shin by about 10".

Wooooah way to make me worry now, haha! Actually a pedal came off in my class today, but luckily only in the warm up...

Yeah......... way to look after your equipment and your clients!
  • Mandybean88
    Options
    My name is Mandy, I'm 24, grew up in North Wales but currently live in Dunstable in Bedfordshire. I've only been a member a few days. Feel free to add me :)
    I want to lose about a stone and anything extra will be a bonus!
    I've always been heavier than I wanted and been very self conscious, and I want to change that and become a more confident person. I'm starting off doing the 30 Day Shred. :)
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Helloo :)
    I'm Lorraine, 30 from Edinburgh (via Winchester and Peterborough).

Lost a stone since October... would like to lose another 4-4.5 stones this year if possible, but the closest I can get will do.
    Always nice to have UK pals - the diaries alone with the familiar shop brands is worth it. Feel free to add me folks. :flowerforyou:
  • jericenkins
    Options

I know, the trainer was FURIOUS! Told the lady to complain after the class. For somewhere so expensive I expect better. :/
    My name is Mandy, I'm 24, grew up in North Wales but currently live in Dunstable in Bedfordshire. I've only been a member a few days. Feel free to add me :)
    I've always been heavier than I wanted and been very self conscious, and I want to change that and become a more confident person. I'm starting off doing the 30 Day Shred. :)

Shwmae to another Welshie :)
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm 28, from Merseyside. 39lb lost, 80ish still to lose :)
  • laurajhen
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Looking for motivation and mates! X
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the NE England. Been doing this for about a year. I log every day and exercise when I can. Feel free to add me if you like a chat :-)
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wooo to the UK!:drinker:
    Anyone feel free to add me, I've been on here a year now :) Always help motivate and I'm on everyday :) Good luck with your weight loss everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • NordicAlien
    NordicAlien Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    'Ello 'ello 'ello, or something appropriately English. :D I'm from Herts (about 20 miles north of London, for those who don't know) and have been on here about a month. Trying to shed the 100 lbs I've gained in the last year after a serious, debilitating illness. I'm not on the forums as much as I'd like - having to juggle work, school, being a full-time carer for my mom and dealing with an exhausting chronic illness - but hopefully that'll change in 2013! Friends are always welcome, especially ones who use the blog feature on here! (Or ones who come with great recipes, heehee.)
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options

I know, the trainer was FURIOUS! Told the lady to complain after the class. For somewhere so expensive I expect better. :/

Shwmae to another Welshie :)

They weren't furious, they were embarrassed. It's their responsibility to check the equipment.
  • JodieLBradbury
    JodieLBradbury Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm from the uk, anyone can add me if they like :)
  • jericenkins
    Options
    I'm from the uk, anyone can add me if they like :)

Cute chichi :)
  • jericenkins
    Options
    Snow for the UK this weekend. Anyone up for weightlifting some snowmen's heads? :)
  • kimbolay7
    kimbolay7 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm from Birmingham moving to Manchester in two weeks! Love having new UK friends! :) Super excited for the snow :bigsmile: I'm like a big kid at heart!
  • haggisinlondon
    haggisinlondon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Jason from Surrey, looking to make 2013 my healthiest yet. Although I have the Norovirus today so at home from work, but have lost some weight from it. haha.

Feel free to add
  • Easnic44
    Easnic44 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    also from Uk feel free to add mex
  • kimmiemac30
    kimmiemac30 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm based in Glasgow. Lost 6 stone, have put almost 3st back on so back with determination to shift it off again. Feel free to add me :)
  • terilou87
    terilou87 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    hi all, im new to this today!! well im 25 and a mum of 4, youngest being 7 weeks,the oldest being 5 years and im from doncaster. iv finally decided i need to get of my a** and lose the weight iv gained from all my pregnancies. working in an office next to mcdonalds and kfc hasnt helped either lol
    wanting to go from 235lb to 140 ish im 5'6 so iv got a long way to go... any one is welcome to tag along on my journey i could do with the support!!
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    Im in Kent. Anyone feel free to add me. :)