110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Options

Replies

• curiousorange
    Options
    Well done! :) You look amazing and glad to hear how healthy you are. Enjoy life! :)
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    So happy and healthy! Beautiful story.
  • Tippyhill
    Tippyhill Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great and you are such an inspiration!!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Wow, your one hot momma!

:blushing: Thank you
  • misscrazO
    misscrazO Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Awesome and so inspirational.
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look so wonderful!! What an inspiration! Mind if I ask what are some of your tried and true secrets to this success? I am just starting out. :)
  • Mullarf17
    Mullarf17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable - thank you for sharing!! You look (and I bet you feel) great!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Wonderful job!
  • AllieD13
    Options
    Wonderful, you look great!
  • kayobracey
    kayobracey Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WOW! This is amazing!!!
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Super job! You are amazing!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thank-you so much for sharing! You are such an inspiration. Continued success on your journey.
  • Sw0914
    Sw0914 Posts: 9
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!!! You look soooooo much younger!! I am in the same boat you were---hypertensive, short of breath blah blah blah. My weight is causing me to get sick. Just joined MFP and am thrilled to hear of everyone's success. I can do this, too! Congratulations!!!!!!!!
  • Ladynorth101
    Ladynorth101 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing, it is motivating. Now I can see where I will be in 9 months.:smile:
  • desie888
    desie888 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Good for you!!
  • stephfranke
    stephfranke Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Keep up your GREAT work!!!! I am sure it's been quite the journey!! Job well done!!
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is an amazing transformation!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love the pic with the child in the pants! That's where I want to be, sharing a pair of pants with a small child! Way to go!!!!!:love::love:
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You should be incredibly proud of yourself and what you've been able to accomplish. Amazing!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I love the pic with the child in the pants! That's where I want to be, sharing a pair of pants with a small child! Way to go!!!!!:love::love:

Thank you. That pic was taken a year ago and that's my daughter in the jeans with me. She is now almost 11 years old, in the 5th grade and the other day we got into the pants and we both still fit. She's grown and I've toned :-) I need to take another shot and put them side by side.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!