Baby weight - 3 years later

Options
First it was 20lbs, then 30 and now three years after my youngest was born it's 40lbs I have to lose! I am going to stick with this and FINALLY get rid of these pounds and start a new chapter in my life! I am looking forward to the support of MFP!

Replies

• Slips0769
    Slips0769 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First it was 20lbs, then 30 and now three years after my youngest was born it's 40lbs I have to lose! I am going to stick with this and FINALLY get rid of these pounds and start a new chapter in my life! I am looking forward to the support of MFP!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    You can do it! This is a great place.... just like family (good and bad ways sometimes).

I only lost the baby weight and am now trying to whittle off the rest that I was over BEFORE I got preg.
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    welcome! we are all rooting for you!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    on the same page as you!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    welcome to the family that will help you
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • Live4Adonai
    Options
    I just joined as well, about a week ago, or two, but finally as of Monday, June 2nd really began this. I truly look forward to it since there seems to be so much support! I have four kids my self and was able to loose my baby weight withing six months, back to the small jeans. After this last one, I actually gained about 10 pounds!!!! My baby is turning 17 months tomorrow! I finally realized, it is now or never.. . . .
    My goal is to loose 50 before my next birthday!
    Good Luck!!!
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome. You are in the right place!!!!!!!! It sure has made a difference in my life. I no longer have to "DIET" (UGH :sick: ) because I learned instead how to make a life change... and i'm enjoying it. So best wishes to you on your goals. YOU CAN DO IT !!! :flowerforyou:
  • Slips0769
    Slips0769 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you ALL for the welcome notes! What a great community and it's only been four days. I really feel like I can do this!
  • MegaBean
    MegaBean Posts: 14
    Options
    I am right there with you!!! I have 30+ pounds to loose after having my 2nd as well!!