Stomach pouch and back handles how to make smaller ?

Options
These are my 2 problem areas and would like some ways of how to make them smaller with exercise ?

Replies

• elfin168
    elfin168 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    these are basically just areas where body fat tends to accumulate. doing abdominal exercises will strengthen your core muscles and hold your guts in thus making your tummy look smaller. other than that any exercise that helps burn body fat should help
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Core exercises and losing body fat % is the main way to shrink those. Buy the body fat % is the big factor.
  • DenseGirl
    DenseGirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I recommend circuit training with weights, you need to decrease your percentage body fat. If you belong to a gym ask them to measure it for you and then get a game plan with weight training and cardio. In three months with MFP and exercise you can make those areas not only smaller but toned.
  • this1bigdog
    this1bigdog Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    the best way to shrink problem areas is :
    FULL BODY WORKOUTS
    . .you can't target problem areas. . .so working out the whole body will burn calories and decrease your BF%
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    lower body fat%
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Squats
    Deadlift
    Bench press
    Rows
    Military press

Rinse and repeat.

www.stronglifts.com
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Maybe the mods will move this to the appropriate forum or maybe the OP can..
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I actually found some information the other day on Bodybuilding.com foam about this weight loss plan where different areas of weight gain are a result of different hormone imbalances or deficiencies.

I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called now. Maybe one of the MFP peeps can help?

All I know if cutting out wheat will definitely help with the belly.

My view is you cannot target weight loss. If you have stomach fat and back chop fat, you probably still have some fat weight to loose. HIIT Cardio is the best for that.

How heavy are you now and how tall?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!