Able to ride my bike with kids.

Options
Last year I was unable to keep my balance on my mountain bike...........this year I rode with my 12 and 8 year old and they had to keep up with me :)

Replies

• littlecompton
    Options
    Yea!!!! And wasn't it SO much fun??? Makes you feel like a 12 year old again. Good for you!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WTG!! THOSE are the moments!! Whew.......I love that feeling.

You have NO idea but you just single handedly returned me to exercise.

Thank you!!

Jeannie
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!! YAY for you!! :drinker:
  • lulu64uk
    lulu64uk Posts: 62
    Options
    I went out on a mountain bike yesterday, the first time I had been on a bike for 30 odd years, yes I did fall off and ended up in the stinging nettles, and yes today I have lots of scratched and bruises.........but I loved it _ especially the down hill bits of the ride lol. well done you x
  • NaturalMom
    Options
    That is awesome! It had to feel so wonderful to have so much energy! Keep up the great work!
  • littlecompton
    Options
    Thanks to Kellygirl I just went for a bike ride. It was undoubtedly the hardest workout I have given myself yet. So painful on my butt and thighs but girl, you inspired me! (Plus the Chili's salad I complained about earlier that put me over my calories by lunchtime...)

I find the riding part so hard, but the downhills are just great! I only rode about 15minutes but our terrain is hilly so I really had to push.
    It just goes to show how great this site is because all it takes is the right words from the right person at the right time and magic can happen. Thanks for sharing your successes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!