Returning-lose, gain, lose, gain, final time to lose!

Options
Returning again. Been on track since Sunday. In the past two years i have lost 45 lbs, gained it back, lost it again and gained almost all of it again. Tired of this, need to lose it one last time and keep it off. Looking for more friends for motivation!

Replies

• canadasaurus
    canadasaurus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar boat, would be happy to add you as a friend. I re-affirmed my commitment on Tuesday, and have already lost 2lbs!
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Same her, Lose it, gain it, lose it, gain it, now I need to lose it for good also!!!!
  • NeeneVa
    NeeneVa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Any ideas on how to make that happen? I do the same thing! Been doing it for years! Except I loose it, gain it all back plus 5 or more :-( Depressing! Been back on track since Monday - woohoo.......3 whole days :-(
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Used to be the same way, and for me it was the realization that I had been too impatient. This is a life-long journey to do it right. So be patient and take off the weight gradually, while you develop new habits as far as working out and adjusting your diet. When those become habit, you will soon find yourself at your goal weight and maintaining it out of habit instead of requiring a massive effort each day!

It took me two years to lose the 50 pounds I didn't want. I lost about half a pound a week consistently, and for the past five months I have maintained my current weight, and I don't feel like I have to work very hard at it anymore because my diet has become routine, and my workouts are something I now look forward to instead of "have" to do.

Keep up the good work, and we're all here to support each other! This site was a big reason I stuck with it this time.
  • raiderzara
    raiderzara Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ugh, me, too! Add me! I lost 90 pounds in 2009 and as of Monday of this week gained all but 5 pounds of it back. Blecch! I have an entire wardrobe full of 'skinny' clothes I would like to wear again.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    this is my issue too! i have gained back a few but not all, of what i lost. i need help too! feel free to add me! they say keeping it off is the hardest. idk if studies are always correct, but they have proved that it is very difficult to keep it off. you have to be diligent for sure. no more breaks for me!
  • brookaaay
    Options
    me too! fusterating!