HUGE day!!

Options
Saturday was an AMAZING day for me! I achevied three of my goals all in one day!

1. I officially weigh less then I did when I got pregnant with my first child two and a half years ago!:heart:
2. I went down a pant size!! :love:
3. I did a 5k on the elliptical!!! :noway:

It was such an amazing day!! This morning I woke up went to my closet pulled out a pair of work pants I have not been able to wear in years and they buttoned right up!!! YAY YAY YAY

Replies

• Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    HOORAY!!! :) Awesome Job!!
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You should be really proud of yourself. Congratulations! Its a good feeling!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    great :laugh: job!!!! Maybe in another week or two I can join you by getting out of my maternity clothes and at least into my "fat girl" jeans! lol
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow, now that is amazing!! Definitely an inspiration.
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations.
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Congrats! You deserve a BIG high five!!!!

Keep up the WONDERFUL work!
  • girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • icount4u
    icount4u Posts: 10
    Options
    Fantastic! I want this to be my post, and it will be soon!!! Well, except for the pre-baby / post-baby weight :happy:
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Fantastic Job!!!!!:drinker:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so wonderful you must be so proud of your slef. Keep going strong and so you will say I am at my pre wedding wight or whatever it is.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!