THURSDAY (Jan 10) MINI CHALLENGE (w/ super challenge option)

Options

Replies

• pdfrazier08
    pdfrazier08 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    supper challenge
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Im in. Might as well go BIG!
  • MichelleADB
    MichelleADB Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try the super challenge, I can do the squats and sit-ups it is just the push-ups that might get me.
  • Betty0220
    Options
    I'm in! Have an injured left knee so I'll have to skip the squats, but I'm in for the push-ups and sit-ups!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Hmm, tomorrow is pushup day but I might be able to rearrange. I do more than 100 squats most days, but I don't like/do situps though so will skip the superchallenge.
  • AmandaW01
    AmandaW01 Posts: 138
    Options
    Done 100 push ups :-)
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    100 squats done... 100 sit ups done.. did 150 push ups as i have to do them standing-up against a wall. fractured my thumb over a year ago and still have no strength in that hand so i did the extra 50
  • cksoto
    cksoto Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the super challenge! :heart:
  • CLSmith7972
    Options
    Im in, buttttt.... Ill be doing crunches instead of full sit ups, and girly pushups!,...
  • chatter27
    chatter27 Posts: 121
    Options
    Finished with the supper challenge...woot woot :)
  • cksoto
    cksoto Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Super challenge completed: 100 girlie pushups 100 crunches and 100 squats G'luck everyone! :heart:
  • CLSmith7972
    Options
    Finished! Although I cheated and did "girly" push ups, crunches, and sumo squats.....I definatly got a work out!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Hmm, tomorrow is pushup day but I might be able to rearrange. I do more than 100 squats most days, but I don't like/do situps though so will skip the superchallenge.

Done. 100 regular (or "full-monty" as I saw them described yesterday) pushups. 2 sets of 20, 2 sets of 15, 3 sets of 10.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    OMG The push ups and squats are going to kill me, but sit-ups I can do 'til the cows come home!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I did 50 girly pushups, 50 crunches and 100 pushups will try to finish later
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Done! It wasn't so bad broken up into sets of 10. I had to do push-ups on my knees, though.
  • Mal76137
    Mal76137 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Done with the Super Challenge
  • cwrugiraffe
    cwrugiraffe Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Super Challenge done!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Super Challenge done! split in to ten sessions of ten of each.