Check out my 60 day results Insanity workout on YouTube.

Options
http://youtu.be/rRCPVSOrfJI :smile:

Not sure how to make a link for it.
Just have to copy and paste.
Give it a like if you like it and Comment on my YouTube video page!!
Thanks!!

Replies

• tlsmith718
    Options
    What a great job! You must be thrilled! You look FAB!!!:happy: What was the hardest part of Insanity for you?
  • ersulas
    ersulas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Amazing!! You rock!
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! So exciting for me to see!! I have 4 kids too, and I'm 31...I've never had a "beachbody" lol but I'm going to this summer! I'm starting Insanity March 1 after finishing 30 day shred this month and Ripped in 30 in February. I would start it sooner, but my husband and I are going to do it together and he's away on business in February for 10 days, so I'm going to keep doing some Jillian and be ready March 1. I can't wait - your video is SO encouraging to me!!
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well done :) you look amazing, i've got an almost 3 month old and am working on getting my body back so this is great inspiration.
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    AMAZING RESULTS IN 60 DAYS!!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was an awesome video seriously... I'm going to do my recovery video now.
  • justaspoonfulofsugar
    Options
    Great Job!Congratulations on your success!
  • wmorgan73
    Options
    You look so great and so happy! Great job. My brother-in-law has insanity and he said I could borrow it but he said I probably won't be able to do it and so did somebody else. I am pretty discouraged and I havne't even started :( Is it really brutal? I feel like I am pretty tough. Would love your feedback! Thank you!
  • esneer1
    esneer1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow... truly inspiring. Not even just your body but your face. you look 10 years younger and very happy! You are awesome. I am on week two of insanity and loving it. I hope to see the same results as you on day 60!!
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Amazing! Your abs look great!! !:happy:
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This is great to see! I am doing turbo fire right now but plan to do insanity after in April. Hoping to tone for the summer!!
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I can't see it on this computer *BAH!* So I am posting to keep it in mind to watch later. Regardless I bet your results are amazing!
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have been contemplating doing Insanity for a while now and you've sold me lol

My weight is ALL in my tummy too, since I have two children! It is great to see your results. You look fantastic!
  • aimiee88
    aimiee88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WOW was umming and arrrhing about doing Insanity...after seeing your video am deffo going to do this when i have finished 30day shred!
    Well done, i have heard its really hard! but looks defo worth while!!!!
  • jocmw
    jocmw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! and 10 years younger! inspiring for sure :)
  • praying4four
    praying4four Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    amazing, definately inspiring for women with children!! I want a Beachbody! Might have to think about insanity.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    amazing amazing amazing! maybe i should try insanity or the turbo fire DVDs that are just sitting around...
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thanks everyone. I love sharing my results. Insanity is my favorite workout. I have tried others and didn't get as good of results as I did with this one. Shaun T is motivating and kept me going! Also knowing that a lot don't finish a 60 day program and everyone saying how hard it is made it even more motivating!!
  • jahenry17
    jahenry17 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! I think that I am going to have to incorporate Insanity into my plan. You look so happy and healthy.
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Id say the hardest part of Insanity was when I first started it.. That first week. I had complete muscle fatigue... Didn't think I could go on but I pushed through and became stronger everyday.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!