Replies

• diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Thank you op.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Periodically I browse through the random highlighted blogs that are listed on right side of my home page. Reading them, I could not help but realized that there are some truly beautiful people here. Faced with various life struggles,not only their weight loss struggles, they are persistent towards their goal, positive, kind and humble. World just became a better place to live in knowing there are people like this out there!

Seriously? that's what makes a better world?? wowwww. lol.... Attention all scientists working on vaccines, teachers molding the mionds of the young. Dr.s and nurses working to help the sick. Or even sinlge parents working 2 jobs to make ends meet. If you are beautiful, and you stressed out because you ate a wheat thin and it might be over the limit so you don"t know what to do, .......wowwwwwwww.. lol.. It's ok the sun will shine again tomorrow :)

230_1.gif
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Periodically I browse through the random highlighted blogs that are listed on right side of my home page. Reading them, I could not help but realized that there are some truly beautiful people here. Faced with various life struggles,not only their weight loss struggles, they are persistent towards their goal, positive, kind and humble. World just became a better place to live in knowing there are people like this out there!

You're so right, and you're attitude helps to mold what you see. It's better because of people like you. Thanks.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options

Seriously? that's what makes a better world?? wowwww. lol.... Attention all scientists working on vaccines, teachers molding the mionds of the young. Dr.s and nurses working to help the sick. Or even sinlge parents working 2 jobs to make ends meet. If you are beautiful, and you stressed out because you ate a wheat thin and it might be over the limit so you don"t know what to do, .......wowwwwwwww.. lol.. It's ok the sun will shine again tomorrow :)
    Bless your heart. That was quite the overreaction. It's going to be okay, though. Try a nice, soothing tea.
  • RogerLowen
    RogerLowen Posts: 77 Member
    Options

what a loser!!!
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options

You missed the point, Mr. Grumpy :)

Beauty that I see is when those single parents making ends meet are not self consumed with their issues, but are positive, humble, and have outlook full of hope. Anyone who is an adult has to make a living, and everyone is on budget, but not everyone chooses to have positive attitude regardless of circumstances. World is a better place to live in when there is more beautiful people in it.

I am not talking about outer beauty, it is not permanent and is in beholder's eyes.

Well said, I agree it's a beauty thing to see people come to peace with bad situations and be positive. I have seen many strong people on here. Weightloss is half the struggle of losing weight, the other half is fighting through what emotions got you there in the first place. My hat goes off to many people on here who have change their lives for the better! :)
  • bearsgal9
    Options
    What a lovely post!! :)
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

what a loser!!!

Here, my friend, you have made a grave mistake. No matter if your assessment is correct or not, you will be the one that gets a strike for name calling in this situation.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I don't know what to say....because I was just sitting here minding my own business "stressing out because I ate a wheat thin." :wink: :blushing:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    OP never said everyone here was beautiful.
  • srl32000
    srl32000 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :)
  • kittykat925
    kittykat925 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What a great post! Some people just need to mellow out and accept the fact that without kindness in the world, this world would really be an awful place.
    It's nice to be on here where we are all gaining support from each other in our weight loss struggles as well as other life struggles and to know that there are people who care.

Thanks again for your post, it made me smile :)
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    very sweet post by the OP!!

There are too many times when the negativity over shadows the positivity.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options

yes, but I agree with her observations. There are so many people who have worked hard both on their bodies to be healthy and fit and have maintained a good attitude in live in general and keeping things on an even keel. I personally know a few and am marrying one of them soon! :)

Physical beauty fades with time even with botox and such. It's your character that will last. :)
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

But I'm a special snowflake.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    There really are!! Go through ANYONE on my FL!! I have the most gorgeous friend you can find!! :D:D
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Beautiful post.... We must remember there are "LOSERS" reading our post.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Somebody found a urinary excretion in their wheaties this morning.

^Now THAT'S funny!!!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I think BrotherBill just exemplified the word "hangry"
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options

Really? You completely missed the point. Not all blogs are about overeating. I've read some that are way more in depth than that (ex: sick/disabled people, single parents). :grumble: