Guy to Girl Ratio?

Options

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Don't ruin it for the rest of us 10% men!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    *runs over to Bodybuilding.com*

You think the creepers here are bad?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Not really answering the initial topic because I don't know what the answer would be but I feel the word "trolling" is thrown around way too casually now. I'm pretty sure it's a term used when you're deliberately trying to get a rise out of people which I don't see OP doing at all. I don't get why a couple people are a little trigger happy in reporting in this thread as well.

I'm pretty sure nobody is really reporting it. It's satire.

Well, at least not the people saying "reported." It's the quiet ones that you have to worry about policing the forums for anything fun.
  • Santa117
    Options
    Not really answering the initial topic because I don't know what the answer would be but I feel the word "trolling" is thrown around way too casually now. I'm pretty sure it's a term used when you're deliberately trying to get a rise out of people which I don't see OP doing at all. I don't get why a couple people are a little trigger happy in reporting in this thread as well.

Well, at least not the people saying "reported." It's the quiet ones that you have to worry about policing the forums for anything fun.

But i put a disclaimer down and everything. :sad:
  • ChecktheRhyme
    ChecktheRhyme Posts: 68 Member
    Options

Ahhh, okay. I'm still trying to get a feel for this place. I can't tell if it's one of those places where you can easily get banned for saying
    "penis" or something.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Reported, for disparaging other users (a-hole lurkers that report posts while contributing nothing)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    um, where's the problem? \m/
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

Ahhh, okay. I'm still trying to get a feel for this place. I can't tell if it's one of those places where you can easily get banned for saying
    "penis" or something.

Actually you can get a strike for saying penis. I did.
  • MoreBean13
    Options

"penis" or something.

It is very much that.
  • ChecktheRhyme
    ChecktheRhyme Posts: 68 Member
    Options

"penis" or something.

Actually you can get a strike for saying penis. I did.

Ohhhh boy. :noway:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

Well hold on though - context matters!! If you say "I'm so happy that I lost weight, I can finally see my penis!" I think that's okay. I don't think the guidelines actually want the ADULT posters on this ADULT website to resort to saying things like "I can finally see my winky-woo!"

At least, I didn't used to think that.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

Well hold on though - context matters!! If you say "I'm so happy that I lost weight, I can finally see my penis!" I think that's okay. I don't think the guidelines actually want the ADULT posters on this ADULT website to resort to saying things like "I can finally see my winky-woo!"

The topic of the thread was *Deal Makers*...I said a penis.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

The topic of the thread was *Deal Makers*...I said a penis.

Of course you got banned for that. Everyone knows the correct answer is Monty Hall.
  • cathmaow
    cathmaow Posts: 37 Member
    Options

you guys are epically hilarious. context always matter :laugh:
  • MoreBean13
    Options

you guys are epically hilarious. context always matter :laugh:

One would think.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to jump in the thread to specifically address the usage of the word penis on our site. The word in and of itself is not banned from the site, its a perfectly appropriate word in the right context. What is the right context? When its not graphic, vulgar, or being used as part of an insult. When discussing things about the body in an appropriate medical context, we can use the appropriate anatomical words.

If anyone has concerns or questions about our community guidelines and how we interpret them, please send me a message, I am happy to discuss this further.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Staff
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to jump in the thread to specifically address the usage of the word penis on our site. The word in and of itself is not banned from the site, its a perfectly appropriate word in the right context. What is the right context? When its not graphic, vulgar, or being used as part of an insult. When discussing things about the body in an appropriate medical context, we can use the appropriate anatomical words.

If anyone has concerns or questions about our community guidelines and how we interpret them, please send me a message, I am happy to discuss this further.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Staff

Thanks for clearing that up :drinker:
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Judging by the number of msgs in my in box, its men. Creepy ,married men.
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    NAH MAN! U GOT DA RATIO RIGHT BROTHA! MAKEZ IT EASY TO CREEP ON SOME B*TCHES!
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Judging by the number of msgs in my in box, its men. Creepy ,married men.

SUP GIRL!?!?!