support =(

Options
Ok so this isn't exactly weight related, but in a sense it is definitely affecting my eating habits and such.

So on Monday I was starting to panic because I am my sisters maid of honor in her wedding January 25th, and I hadn't heard anything from the bridal shop where I ordered my dress (and paid in full!!!!!!!!). I decided to just drive down their because no one was answering the phones, its a 45 min drive. I get there and there is NOTHING in the shop. NOTHING! So I went to the business next door (in severe panic mode) and asked what had happened to the dress shop next door, she told me they went out of business on the 31st of December!!!!!!! The nice lady gave me their property managers number and told me I wasn't the first person to come in their asking what had happened to it. So I called the Manager and she gave me the lady's name and cell phone number.... I called and left several messages but have yet to hear back from her (has been 2 days and I leave for the wedding in less than 2 weeks).

Today I decided to call the designer of the dress and see if they could just ship it to my house if it was in a warehouse or something still.... but get this..... IT GOT TO HER STORE WEEKS BEFORE SHE CLOSED HER DOORS! and she never called me. I paid in full for that dress, so it is mine!!! Now I am in mega mega mega panic mode because I can't get her to call me back and all I want is the freaking dress!! I am now in the process of finding her address, because I have to have that dress! The designer customer service lady told me she would pass the info on to her boss pronto and see what they could do, but since it was shipped and RECEIVED by this woman already, there isn't much they can do.

Now because of all of the stress I don't feel like eating. It literally makes me sick. I had to force feed breakfast and what little lunch I ate. I haven't had to force myself to eat EVER. normally I am telling myself to stop!

Thanks for letting me vent MFP.

Replies

• Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    That's lousy! I understand stress, hang in there and try to make sure you're hitting your minimums. You'll be better equipped to handle things if you're not fainting from hunger! :flowerforyou:
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    a magical melon - screw you.

OP - google your state & "corporations lookup". you should be able to search the business by name, and there should be a name and telephone number listed for the officer of the corporation. usually, it's a cell phone. good luck!!!

and make sure to relax and have fun, a wedding is about two people coming together :)
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    That is a really crappy situation. Just do what you can. Hope everything works out for you!

Had to take out the rude comment remark since it was deleted-- thank goodness!
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    It doesnt matter, you will always be fat
    You will always be virgin. Sorry brah.
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
  • FitbeTMF
    FitbeTMF Posts: 251
    Options
    What does your local law enforcement say about it? Anything they can do for ya?? That's awful
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

Says the 18 y.o. punk living in his mommy's basement :huh:

To the OP: that's horrible hunny I'm so so sorry!

Good Luck and I'm sure everything will work out
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    You will always be virgin. Sorry brah.

In my head, I heard Kelso (That 70s Show) going "Burrrrnnnn" when I read what you wrote. Nicely played sir.
  • ads5gr8
    Options
    LOL
  • JennyBug2007
    Options
    Even though they are out of business, the Better Business Bureau should have info on them. Best of luck!! :-)