Anyone Chaleaned with good feedback?

Options
Marcillene
Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
Anyone? even if you didnt complete it, what are the pros and cons, and any successes?

Replies

• astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I loved the program! I didn't get these knock out results but I enjoyed that I only did the same workout four times total since every month is a different workout routine and you only do them three days a week. I will admit that I so far have gotten the best results from Les Mills Pump. Here are my before/after of Chalean. I'm 5'6 if that helps. She also is an awesome motivator and my strength has increased a lot!

ended3.jpg
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I loved the program! I didn't get these knock out results but I enjoyed that I only did the same workout four times total since every month is a different workout routine and you only do them three days a week. I will admit that I so far have gotten the best results from Les Mills Pump. Here are my before/after of Chalean. I'm 5'6 if that helps. She also is an awesome motivator and my strength has increased a lot!

ended3.jpg

Th you! those are amazing results, you look wonderful! is it a 90 day program? and what is the les mills pumps? is it a 90 day program as well? do you recommend it as a beginning work out or more moderate?
  • Missyelliotfan33
    Missyelliotfan33 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I did Chalean Xtreme and I loved it. It definitely made me more toned and I have lost 27 pounds so far I am not sure how much I lost doing Chalean. I think I would have gotten better results if I had heavier weights. But I would say definitely do one of her programs you will see results!
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Les Mills is a 90 day program the same as Chalean. I think either one is great for beginners. Les Mills Pump is a beachbody program as well and the first month starts out so that if you are a beginner it isn't super hard so you won't get discouraged. The same as with Chalean Extreme. I have lost more "fat" doing Les Mills because I burn more calories. Here is my at the end of Chalean (I'm wearing the same swimsuit as my before picture for Chalean and then at almost 60 days mark at Les Mills). I have one more month until I finish Les Mills Pump

mosaicc9aa9fc3759f036dda29194672869c1fb459c1ee.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!