Looking for a pusher, not a friend

Options
Hi guys. I hoping to start alittle group or we can all just add eachother on our friendslist.
Really this site is awesome and encouraging. Ive noticed almost too encouraging in a nice way. I am looking for a few friends to truly push me and i will do the same for you. I am talking about those days where the motivation is gone or you just feel sick or lazy. TELL ME I NEED TO GET OUT THERE and do my exercise. Dont tell me" take a day to relax" or "have a cheat day". If you are interested
in this, add me as a friend and tell me your name so we can know eachother on a first name basis. PS; I will be hard on you so don't add me if you can't be held accountable.

Replies

• AmandaE0823
    Options
    I'm already on your friends list but I agree sometimes it's too nice and I could usesome of the same. BTW I haven't got out and done my exercise yet. It's raining out and I can't get motivated to do it inside. Feel Free to yell at me lol.
  • AmandaE0823
    Options
    Oh, and by the way my name is Amanda! I think we all need a little tough love at times and encouragement for the good things that we do not the bad.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    when I don't want to do anything I always get told to relax and take a day off, that I can do on my own, I need someone to push me, my name is Karen
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    My name is Megan and I would love to be pushed ,,,thanks in advance :bigsmile:
  • kzagwyn
    kzagwyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Kristina, I am looking for some motivation! I am just starting my diet again and this time I mean business, I am getting married in a year and a half.
  • Shellbug75
    Shellbug75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My name is Megan and I would love to be pushed ,,,thanks in advance :bigsmile:

I feel bad because I'm on your friends list and I didn't even know your first name lol. Anyhow...anyone that wants to be pushed, let me know. My name is Michelle :)
  • stacey_mntx
    stacey_mntx Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah!! This is what I've been looking for... Not the "awww... you'll do better tomorrow" crowd. My name is Stacey.