Do I look any smaller, or is it in my head?

Options
These pics will be a little embarrassing to post...but I think my belly might be a little smaller than it was last week when I took a progress pic, and the ones with my shirt up make it easier to tell .__.

Does it look like that to anyone else? Is it even possible to look different in a week? I tried to copy the pose, and position of the camera as closely as I could.

130104-102612_zps7082d439.jpg

130110-143958_zpsc81e1775.jpg

Replies

• dexter4564
    dexter4564 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You won't start noticing a difference after a week, wait four weeks after the first picture was taken and then take another one. You'll definitely notice a difference then if you stick to your diet.
  • lunaticlover
    Options
    I don't see any visible changed, but if you feel smaller it's a wonderful way to go!
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I think it is, but it is hard to tell. take a weekly picture for a month, then compare the first and the last pictures. THAT is when you will really really see the difference.

I was looking through the pictures on my phone, and I came across 3 side pictures I didn't remember taking. The first one is September 2012, the second is Thanksgiving week, and the third one is New Years Eve 2012. Only about 4lbs between the first and 3rd pics, but look at the difference!

8333632541_30b15c1f26_m.jpg
    sept-dec by crochetmom2010, on Flickr
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    To me, it does look smaller.

But, you should be taking measurements to really know.

And DO NOT be embarrassed. Everyone here is here for the same reason, to get the bodies we want.

NO ONE here will judge you.
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Honestly *I* can not see a change, but as above posted - take measurements. Keep the photo diary and compare week to week.

The great thing is YOU feel a different and YOU are feeling the change!! Well done - keep it up!!
  • TheRealAutumnShiranui
    Options
    Not a big change, but yes I see one. And Actually you can start seeing a difference in as little as one week if you are working hard enough, but you wont notice any big changes right off. Try taking photos every 4 or so weeks :)
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I don't see a difference at all. But keep going, it will happen for you!