Losing pregnancy weight

Options
Hey everyone!

I just had a baby on November 21, and I have about 10 pounds of pregnancy weight to lose. I would also love to lose about 20 more pounds to get down to "normal" on the BMI scale. This is something I have been working for years, so I definitely need some support.

Jessica

Replies

• lovemy11
    Options
    Congrats on your baby! I had my first on May 29. The first 15 pounds just fell off within two weeks, but then I started gaining weight again from sitting around during my maternity leave and still eating like I'm pregnant! I just joined this site, so I'm not sure how to friend people, but if you know how, feel free to add me!
  • craymond1976
    Options
    Congratulations on your new baby! I also am looking to lose the baby weight. I had a baby October 23rd and am finding it hard to get motivated to workout and eat healthy. Any encouragement would be great! Is there anything I can do to help encourage you?
  • roseheart79
    roseheart79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too, had my awesome baby girl on 11/12, gained 60 during pregnancy and have lost 30 so far, want to lose the rest and then more. My body feels and looks so different since her. I know it changes but does it go back?
  • roseheart79
    roseheart79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the new moms! :smooched: :heart:
  • Ailorn
    Ailorn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My baby's 16 months and I'm shooting to get back to healthy bmi. It's tough but we'll get there. I'm still about 7lb over pre baby weight. Add me, I'll cheer everyone on. :)

As far as changes after baby... My breasts took the biggest hit and I'm pretty self concious about them. I figure our bodies change as we age anyway and for me my daughter was worth it. We'll never look 20 again but we can definitely be healthy and feel attractive.
  • fatjavotte
    fatjavotte Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My third child was born on Oct. 26th. I didn't gain any pregnancy weight, but I was already very overweight before. I want to lose at least 50lbs. and I find it very hard to exercise while looking after small children!