Mommies trying to lose pregnancy weight?

Options
Calling all mommies!!

Reply with weight loss plan, your weight before you got pregnancy, your weight when you delivered, your current weight, your goal weight, age and when your baby was born please.
And feel free to add me!!! :)

Weight before pregnancy: 172
Weight when I delivered: 222
Current weight: 195
Goal weight: 160
Delivered: Dec. 11, 2012

I plan on eating clean (no artificial foods) and working out 4 days a week (really hard with a newborn but going to try). My workouts will include running, Zumba Wii, Taebo, 30 day shred and the Firm!

GO GO GO <3

Replies

• melissamoreno04
    Options
    Weight before pregnancy: 170
    Weight when I delivered: 205
    Current weight: 190
    Goal weight: 160
    Delivered: May 18,2012

I plan on eating healthier...no sodas, fast food, or processed foods. DAY 3! It is hard with a baby because you rely on eating fast. I have started going to the track and walking. I haven't ran in years so that is a goal of mine also.

going to add you!
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me :)

Weight before pregnancy: 160
    Weight when I delivered: 185
    Current weight: 144.2
    Goal weight: 135 (maybe less?)
    Delivered: October 11, 2012

I'm currently eating at TDEE -20% and doing 30 day shred 5x per week. I'm also going to be adding yoga 2x per week and strength training 2x per week.

Congrats on your loss so far!
  • K3sMommy
    Options
    Weight before pregnancy: 140
    Weight when I delivered: 207
    Current weight: 164
    Goal weight: 120
    Delivered: July 31, 2012

I am breastfeeding and I am doing light workout, very light lol. I'm eating healthy and I drink a lot of water. Nothing special. I'm losing about 2lbs a week but I'm wanting to lose faster.
    I have a lot of weight to lose. The weight I was at when I found out I was pg was 140 but I'm normally 120. I was 120 forever and a day. If anybody has any tips, please let me know. Thanks!
  • rachelnmathison
    Options
    Weight before pregnancy: 146
    Weight when I delivered: 186
    Current weight: 143
    Goal weight: 138
    Delivered: November 8, 2011

baby #3

Nursing helped me a ton! I lose it pretty fast. My problem now that I only nurse once is maintaining/ losing just a few more. I have found that workouts that have intervals(walking, running) on an incline have helped lose that extra weight.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Weight before pregnancy: 218 (I hate Marina IUD for this reason)
    Weight when I delivered: 278
    Current weight: 226
    Goal weight: 132 (Just because it is half of my weight that I started MFP on, 264)
    Height: 5ft 5in
    Delivered: March 14, 2012

This is my fifth child and forth pregnancy. What can I say? I am doing this again and again and again and again..this time around I have done Turbofire, 30 day shred, and some Power Yoga and mostly my Elliptical. I have an 10 yr old, 8 yr old, 2 five yr olds, and a 9 month old. I have been battling my weight since my first one was born. I wrote it on my page about my journey from the beginning. I have lost tons of weight and gained tons of weight and so on. I did Weight Watchers to get it off the first time and am doing WW to get it off this time. I have not paid for WW since 2002 and have successfully done it on my own since then. I now weigh 226 but I am getting it off one pound at a time. The nice thing about MFP is that there is a APP for WW Points and I was able to load the script on here so it made it easier.
  • corneredbycorn
    corneredbycorn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Weight before pregnancy: 160
    Weight when I delivered: 145
    Current weight: 132
    Goal weight: 110
    Delivered: Dec. 22, 2011

My pregnancy was kind of a freak of nature. I had almost no symptoms (not even morning sickness) and I lost weight without even trying. A couple of weeks after my daughter was born, I got down to 125 and it's slowly crept back up to 135 since then. I've started really kicking it into gear the last couple of weeks and I think I've finally found what works for me (1500cal, 50/25/25 f/p/c, and Fitbit 10k steps and 25 flights of stairs, plus additional exercise as I feel like it).
  • monkeys_mom
    monkeys_mom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    height: 5ft
    weight before pregnant: 125ish
    weight during pregnancy: 170ish (I really don't know though)
    weight after delivering: 140 (guessing)
    weight when I started losing: 155 (Jan 2011)
    current: 109
    goal:105 (or 18% body fat)
    Delivered: Sept 8, 2009

I did it with portion control in the beginning, then slowly started counting calories, and eating healthier options. Just in the last 6 months have I started exercising on a regular basis. I weight lift 4x a week, 25 minutes of cardio 2x a week.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Weight before pregnancy: 145
    Weight when I delivered: 179
    Current weight: 188.2 (I KNOW, I gained!)
    Goal Weight: 140-145
    Delivered: June, 2011

I did great with weight until I was put on bedrest mid-2nd trimester. I packed it on towards the end and still haven't gotten it off. I was back on track until my dad's brain hemorrhage and then completely fell off the wagon. Back now, though, and determined to be more fit than I was before.
  • Jennifer0878
    Jennifer0878 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight Pre-pregnancies: 117 lb.
    Weight when I delivered: 135 lb. (1st pregnancy), 134 lb. (second pregnancy), 136 lb. (3rd pregnancy)
    Post pregnancy weight: 128 lb. (Most recent weight 3 days after birth)
    Goal Weight: 105-110 lb.
    Current Weight: 109 lb.

Delivered Dec 2007, Sept. 2009, and July 2011

I had GD with all of my pregnancies, so I had a pretty strict diet of rabbit food...LOL.
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'
    Pre-pregnancy weight (4th baby): 150
    Weight at delivery: 175-180 (all four pregnacies, although I started out at different weights)
    Current weight: 139
    Goal weight: 115-120 to start with
    Last delivery: October 5, 2011

With all of my pregnancies I lost most of the weight pretty quickly without trying. The last 5 lbs stuck on the longest. After having my second baby I did get down to 122 (started that pregnancy at 130-135) but then gained weight in between the second and third due to job changes and picking up bad eating habits. I've always had a hard time keeping it off once they turned about a year old and breastfed less often. My youngest is 15 months old now and I weigh 10 lbs less than when I got pregnant, but still have 20 lbs or so to lose that I picked up along the way.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Weight before: 114
    Weight when delivered: 142
    Current & Goal weight: 108
    Delivered January 7, 2011

I'm 35 (ok, almost 36... like in a few days) and 5'2".

Brisk walking is and was my exercise of choice. That, plus calorie counting, got me to where I wanted to be. I eat a lot of fruits and veggies, and avoid fried foods, sugary drinks and desserts, etc.