Vitamins and Supplements

Options
Do you add yours to your daily diary? ie. daily multi vitamins, fish oil etc.....

Replies

• jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    i don't. i guess i never thought about that. good point. do you log yours?
  • jeffsweightloss
    Options
    i do add my supplements though...my pre and post workout supplements. my aminos, my pre workout drink and my whey protein i take pre and post workout. and also my casein protein i take right before bed.
  • justvap1
    Options
    I just started adding them........but I also just got back on mfp.....and just started taking them.....I am also trying to monitor my nutrition. looking at the nutrition report it occurred to me lol
  • jeffsweightloss
    Options
    i take a multi, calcium/vitamin d tablet, Coq10 capsule, oral vitamin B12 complaex, vitamin C tablet, and vegitarian glucosamine joint capsule (alergic to sheelfish so i can't take the regular kind), and fish oil capsules. i might start adding them. very good idea. thanks.
  • mscrumbyy
    mscrumbyy Posts: 116
    Options
    I have a multivitamin and some iron supplements I have to take but I've never really thought of adding them since I've been on them for so long and it's not likely to change. I'd probably forget to most of the time anyway, ha.
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i do add my protein, dont add my pre work out drink or amino's and biotin. hmmmm maybe i should?
  • dlbohl79
    dlbohl79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I take a multivitamin, a supplement that has raspberry ketones, coffee bean extract and green tea extract, and a vitamin D supplement.
  • Robertetritsch
    Robertetritsch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i add them they depending on what you take. they have calories and it will add too your carb and other intakes