Just looking at old pics! Thanks MFP! 5'4 F

Options
2»

Replies

• Strobins05
    Options
    What an inspiration YOU are dear! You look strong and amazing! Congrats to you and good luck reaching your new goals! :flowerforyou:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    awesome pics.. thanks for sharing... hard work pays off.. : )
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Amazing! So super cute
  • jujulamb
    jujulamb Posts: 195
    Options
    you're amazing! How do I share an old pic
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You have done an amazing job!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Your spirit and dedication are awe inspiring!
    Sofa king bad *kitten*!
    Not only do you look incredible, but your strength and endurance are amazing. (You didn't even post your lifting #'s.... 210# deadlift? what up!)

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

The DL pic is of my latest PR- 210#!!!

When I get home I can tell you what my ORM stats are :) I use paper now so its in my notebook by my bed. This is what I do before I go to bed at night...look at my work out schedule and get excited about my progress :)
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Oh dayum, gurl!!! You look fantastic and so strong! And your tats are sick! I would hit that in a heartbeat :wink: ! Congrats on all the success!
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, I am the same height and body type, and exactly 174, which I am currently proud of, but I want to finish this and get to where you are now. Because you look great and you are continuing to get healthier. It's not the "skinny" I am after it is the "strong and healthy" Thanks for being a shining example to model.

Be proud!!!!

But i'm sure you know you can keep going!!!
  • hebenn01
    hebenn01 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So awesome!! Way to go! Same height here :) Love seeing these inspiring pics.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    Wow you look great!

Are you in the bay area (I'm in SJ)? Can't help but notice the GG Bridge in the background in one of those pictures!

I'm not. I took myself on a vacation there after a big test I had to take to relaaaaxxxx. Biked all over that city. I got to do the critical mass, too. I had a great time!

In retrospect, swimming with seals might not have been the brightest idea ;) When I got out my friend was like "I think the sharks follow them." LOL!
  • SleepySin
    SleepySin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Loving the ink too! :D
  • Oops25
    Oops25 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation ! You look great !
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    wow, you look amazing! great job!
  • amills1152
    amills1152 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    RAD TRANSFORMATION, go girly!
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    OMG I can't believe I almost missed this thread.

You are ONE KICKASS WOMAN.

I'm honored and privileged to call you one of my MFP's.

You've made SO much progress, and I absolutely LOVE hearing when you smash an old PR. :smile:
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    OMG I can't believe I almost missed this thread.

You are ONE KICKASS WOMAN.

I'm honored and privileged to call you one of my MFP's.

You've made SO much progress, and I absolutely LOVE hearing when you smash an old PR. :smile:

Thanks Mexi!!!! I am stoked to have you as a friend also. I wouldn't have been able to hit my PRs if it werent' for your guidance on proper form, etc. THANK YOU!
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Looking smokin! Loving those tats too!
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    That's great! Also, this thread made me happy because of all the good vibes. Good luck to you on getting to your goal! You can do it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!