Take pity on fat bloke tagged with a fitbit!!

Options
My darling wife has tagged me with a fitbit and lured me onto here with the promise of a new iMac if I lose 3 stone so I need all the friends I can get......

Replies

• Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tris57
    tris57 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am also a fat bloke with a fitbit arriving on Monday, according to amazon. Feel free to add!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    request sent by another fat bloke with potential fitbit purchase pending
  • JAGWIRE13579
    Options
    Well I only understood the iMac part but I'm on all the time. I have a good bit more than three stone to lose, add me if you like.
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    I don't have an iMac coming, but I do have plenty of weight to lose. Add me if you want.
  • CountryBliss
    Options
    Clueless here: What's a "fitbit" and what's a "stone"?
  • labyrinth84
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I wish you the best in earning that Mac. And good job to your wife for getting you up and going! Even if there was a bribe involved. :)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Clueless here: What's a "fitbit" and what's a "stone"?

fit bit is a thingy that clips on & measures all sorts of things, like steps taken, distance covered, maybe bit of a fad TBH

Stone is used in UK, it is 14 pounds, most in UK use it for their weight, so we would say some one is 10 stones not 140 pounds
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    fitbit-02.jpg
  • Rssblade
    Rssblade Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You may as well add me to your list, Fitbit One and Aria scale and looking to add Heart Rate Monitor to the list of toys.