100lbs lost in 11 Months

Options

Replies

• ecjak2
    ecjak2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!! I know being heavy sucks, but honestly you were one of the fortunate ones who carried your weight well. You are an inspiration!! I hope to be there with you by the end of this year.
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Why thank you..and yes you can do it. And if you don't do it by the end of the year...don't lose the motivation. I still have more to go...still have to keep at it!
    You look FABULOUS!! I know being heavy sucks, but honestly you were one of the fortunate ones who carried your weight well. You are an inspiration!! I hope to be there with you by the end of this year.
  • wendygutie
    Options
    A little update: Still maintaining my 100lb loss... 50 more to lose....keep at folk!
  • vgarza87
    Options
    :bigsmile: i want your t-shirt where can i get one????
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Wonderful and inspirational! You rock!!! :flowerforyou:
  • leaderzzz
    leaderzzz Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    100 llbs, is one hell of an achievement to you and I would like to say congratulations.. PS, you look great too!
  • leaderzzz
    Options
    100 llbs, is one hell of an achievement to you and I would like to say congratulations.. PS, you look great too!

Out of interest, How many people have you shocked with your physical change over the last year? more so over the last few months... LOL I can only imagine.... again well done to you
  • samsamnojam
    samsamnojam Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are such an inspiration. It's so great that you've photographed yourself each month like that. Thanks for sharing your pictures. I have 100lbs to lose and would be so pleased if I could do it in 12 months.
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful transformation! You look great, and I have to agree with another poster, you have a great sence of style.... Gotta look good in any size right! :happy:
  • kelatki
    kelatki Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look amazing! Keep it up!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! I love that you are wearing dresses to show off your figure! You have worked hard and the results are most definitely showing. Keep it up!!!
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You did a really good job and I love HOW you did it -- exercise and eating less.
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Hello all...and thanks. Yes people are surprised when they haven't seen me in a while. But most of my family and friends have actually seen my monthly updated pictures so they saw the progress.

And yes just counting my calories and exercising is how I did it. My first 60 days I did at least 30 minutes of exercise each day. Even if it was just walking, I did something. Then after that, I worked out maybe 4-5 days a week.

You have to be strict on yourself...also I only would do weight ins every month initially. Now, I weigh in twice a month.

As far as the shirt, it was a thank you gift from one of the employees at mfp. Not sure if they will be selling them on their site later, or? not sure?
  • leaderzzz
    Options

You have to be strict on yourself...also I only would do weight ins every month initially. Now, I weigh in twice a month.

Hehe i do it twice a day... lol obsessed!
  • tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Beautiful pictures. You look amazing! Thank you for sharing!! :)
  • texastwilight
    texastwilight Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! So very inspiring!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Woah twice a day...I would go nuts...haha....we'll twice a month is what worked for me...whatever works for you!

Hehe i do it twice a day... lol obsessed!
  • beautifullie87
    Options
    Congrats girl!!!! You are an inspiration! :) I had a quick question for you :) Did you eat back your calories you burned during exercise "net" calories? My goal calories is 1240 and I usaully burn about 300- 400 when I exercise.This week I'm trying to keep my net at the same amount as my goal calories. What is your take on that?
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wow... amazing!
  • wendygutie
    Options
    Replied to you via message on this, but just in case others were wondering. I don't eat back calories unless I get hungry due to a harder workout. maybe 100-200 eating back of calories if needed...that's what I did....
    Congrats girl!!!! You are an inspiration! :) I had a quick question for you :) Did you eat back your calories you burned during exercise "net" calories? My goal calories is 1240 and I usaully burn about 300- 400 when I exercise.This week I'm trying to keep my net at the same amount as my goal calories. What is your take on that?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!