Hi! I need some supportive and motivational friends!

Options
I'm kinda new here and I'm looking to lose 50lbs. While watching infomercials one day my 3 year old daughter told me I needed to buy the exercise video because I was fat :( . It really made me think about my weight and how out of control I have let it get. So... I need some supportive and motivational friends to help keep me on track!

Replies

• sdomski1
    Options
    Hello!!! Welcome! I have only been on MFP for a week and a half, but it is totally helping!!!!
  • Stacy0827
    Options
    Good Luck !!!!:smile: I know you can do it!!!
  • songburd808
    Options
    Oh my, kids say the darndest things...good luck! Feel free to add me! I just joined about a week ago too :)
  • MizBe
    MizBe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hello!!! i have been a member of MFP for a long time but was never consistent with it so you can say im new as well. I will be your supportive friend!! :)
  • SandraCauldwell
    Options
    Having friends to help you reach your goals is definitely a good idea. You're always liable to try harder if you've got people to be accountable to! If you want, you can add me as a friend and we could motivate each other! :smile:
  • CopyCat1978
    Options
    Im new to this site as well and always looking for new friends, feel free to add me.
  • PeppermintJoy
    PeppermintJoy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, Welcome to MFP. I've only been on for a week myself. Would enjoy some friends.
  • Sboson05
    Options
    Hello, I just joined today and want friends and support to do this together! Maybe we can plan meals together and make sure we encourage each other to exercise three times a week!
  • emr0034
    emr0034 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am here to motivate and support you, feel free to add me! :)
  • mimilynn79
    mimilynn79 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    We have allot in common: new to MFP, in need of a support system and want to lose 50 lbs. Good luck to you!!
  • superclassy
    superclassy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new here. Have been on this site since New Years day. Its really helping me keep track and be accountable (especially because it posts to my Facebook wall!) I would love more friends on the same mission!
  • Sallyafe1
    Options
    Hi, I am new here, looking for new motivated people,friends,and success.
    I would like to see more friends to share aches& pains of gym experience! LOL
  • Sallyafe1
    Options
    Hi
    You can add me, I will applaud you as you go! Good Luck
    Sallyafe1
  • Sallyafe1
    Options
    Hi Copycat! Love your image.
    You can add me. Good luck.
  • JustHilsie
    JustHilsie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hi i am new too! feel free to add me for some daily encouragement :)