There are some beautiful people here!

Options
1235»

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Seriously? that's what makes a better world?? wowwww. lol.... Attention all scientists working on vaccines, teachers molding the mionds of the young. Dr.s and nurses working to help the sick. Or even sinlge parents working 2 jobs to make ends meet. If you are beautiful, and you stressed out because you ate a wheat thin and it might be over the limit so you don"t know what to do, .......wowwwwwwww.. lol.. It's ok the sun will shine again tomorrow :)

*grabs brotherbill into big bear hug and holds on until all the grumpies go away*
    don't bother fighting, I'm strong.

hug therapy thats the best
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Seriously? that's what makes a better world?? wowwww. lol.... Attention all scientists working on vaccines, teachers molding the mionds of the young. Dr.s and nurses working to help the sick. Or even sinlge parents working 2 jobs to make ends meet. If you are beautiful, and you stressed out because you ate a wheat thin and it might be over the limit so you don"t know what to do, .......wowwwwwwww.. lol.. It's ok the sun will shine again tomorrow :)

*grabs brotherbill into big bear hug and holds on until all the grumpies go away*
    don't bother fighting, I'm strong.

RAPE!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Periodically I browse through the random highlighted blogs that are listed on right side of my home page. Reading them, I could not help but realized that there are some truly beautiful people here. Faced with various life struggles,not only their weight loss struggles, they are persistent towards their goal, positive, kind and humble. World just became a better place to live in knowing there are people like this out there!

Doesn't sound like grumpy boots reads the blogs at all! The ones that end up on the right hand of your home screen are the most popular and are there because they are beautiful or funny, mainly. The blogs are a place where negativity doesn't thrive like in the forums, and I'm glad of that.

:flowerforyou: to the OP.
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    @deodelcibo :laugh:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Periodically I browse through the random highlighted blogs that are listed on right side of my home page. Reading them, I could not help but realized that there are some truly beautiful people here. Faced with various life struggles,not only their weight loss struggles, they are persistent towards their goal, positive, kind and humble. World just became a better place to live in knowing there are people like this out there!

epic troll fail
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

You missed the point, Mr. Grumpy :)

Beauty that I see is when those single parents making ends meet are not self consumed with their issues, but are positive, humble, and have outlook full of hope. Anyone who is an adult has to make a living, and everyone is on budget, but not everyone chooses to have positive attitude regardless of circumstances. World is a better place to live in when there is more beautiful people in it.

I am not talking about outer beauty, it is not permanent and is in beholder's eyes.

Well said, I agree it's a beauty thing to see people come to peace with bad situations and be positive. I have seen many strong people on here. Weightloss is half the struggle of losing weight, the other half is fighting through what emotions got you there in the first place. My hat goes off to many people on here who have change their lives for the better! :)

I have raging PMT and water leaking into my bathroom, not to mention the drains in my backyard regularly flooding out sewage lately....what's your excuse ;) Way to not read the post properly, make assumptions and bring a bad taste to a positive topic.
  • slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Love the positive attitude. And you are right, many wonderful people turning their lives around.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

You rock girl!