cold up here in Canada.. Need some weight loss pals

Options
Looking for some friends to share my journey with and offer support. I have been a dieter my whole life and never truly been happy with my appearance. It's come to a point where I have no self esteem left and feel as though my partner is disgusted by me, why not? I can't even check myself out lol... Need some encouragement and friend requests from people willing to chat and share things on this fat shedding battle.

Replies

• moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm all for building up more support network. Fell free to add me.
  • emr0034
    emr0034 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Here to be a motivational and supportive friend!
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Bex_Duffy
    Options
    not so cold in ontario at the moment lol there goes the skiing and skating for excersize!!
    im also looking for a team to get me there, and willing to help others add away
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Fellow Canadian!! You can add me! but I don`t censor what I say on my wall... I have dirty friends... lol
  • dancetrix
    dancetrix Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in canada too ! add me :)
  • Strength2Succeed
    Strength2Succeed Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Canadian as well! Feel free to add would love to be of support!! :)
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Canadian man here! Feel free to add!!!
  • Sleepynita
    Options
    Freezing my *kitten* off in Edmonton (ahh if losing my *kitten* only worked by freezing, I would be ultra slim by now). Add me. Even though I have lost a lot of weight I am still seeing myself with my fat goggles on :)
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Not so cold here in Toronto. HIgh of 12C on Saturday!
  • 780ck
    780ck Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Fellow Canadian trying not to freeze to death! Best of luck to you!
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    <
    Canadian from Calgary & boyyyyyyy there's a blizzard here today. With the dark & cold weather I've been finding it especially hard to get any workouts down..... I love my walks but they can't be done in this weather so I could use a ton of motivation too. That being said, I'm a pretty positive person most of the time ;) & I've done well at not gaining any winter poundage.

Please add meif you like :)
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    I lived in Etobicoke, Ontario when I was young, so I consider myself partially Canadian! Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • jkels91
    jkels91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place for some positive reinforcement. Lots of good people on here. I know they've helped me a lot. Feel free to add me!
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Add me! Toronto here, not too cold.....YET
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Alberta girl, here! It's so snowy and cold!!! Exercise DVDs to get me by until summer! Add me, too!!!
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Southern Californian wearing a jacket in 50 degree weather. You look good in your picture. Maybe spending time with the wrong guys is affecting your self esteem. Feel free to add me.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Not Canadian(my husband is)I am back in sunny Australia now.I miss Waterloo Ontario though.Having lived there for 2 years I fell in love with it.

Here's some ridiculous amount of sunshine from me to you!!I'd rather the cold than the heat atm.
    I found some really supportive friends on here.I will support and encourage you best I can.Feel free to add me :)
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I should have said, any fellow Canadians, can add me. Where are my manners!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Ontario eh!:drinker: