MY JOURNEY SO FAR WITH PICTURES

Options
Hi all :-)

I'm 5"3 and currently weigh 142lb, my aim is to get to 119lb by June.. My fingers are crossed.

I need some encouragement, just put all these photo's together whilst bored at work to see if I genuinely see a difference.
My journey only really started a few months after the second photo was taken... I've done this slowly and I hope to speed up the process a little.

I am not too sure how to upload photo's on here but I think this should work:
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/PollyMc19/WEIGHTLOSS_zps7dc5889b.jpg

What do you guys think of my journey so far?

I really need to work on my stomach to genuinely be happy with my body. Do any of you have any tips for me? Please add me also, I accept anyone

:-)

Replies

• ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You have done great so far! You look so happy. Congratulations on all of your hard work. :flowerforyou:
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    You are so gorgeous in all of your pics, but yes, i can tell a huge difference, you are so skinny (: way to go xx
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    You are so gorgeous in all of your pics, but yes, i can tell a huge difference, you are so skinny (: way to go xx

Thank you doll, i've learnt how to post forums, i feel an addiction coming on! I know it's a long time between them all but it's the only photo's I found were appropriate and really show a difference in me.. Thank you gorgeous. x
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    your beautiful! way to go on the weight loss you :) as far as tummy stuff...for me its been the last place to go...im still having issues with it. everyone keeps telling me to just keep eating healthy and working out and it will come off.
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I, personally, think you are beautiful where you are right now and don't need to lose any more weight. To each his/her own though. You will know when you are where you want to be. Congratulations on your success.
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    You have done great so far! You look so happy. Congratulations on all of your hard work. :flowerforyou:

Thank you! :smile: i really do appreciate that. You look like you've done a great job yourself. xx
  • dems11
    dems11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! As you lose weight, you also look younger and younger! That to me is very inspiring (at my age). :D I also started off about where you did. I have only just started and have only lost 2 lbs, but your pics inspire and motivate me. Please add me too!
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    your beautiful! way to go on the weight loss you :) as far as tummy stuff...for me its been the last place to go...im still having issues with it. everyone keeps telling me to just keep eating healthy and working out and it will come off.

Thank you sweetie. Yes it's so hard to work on the stomach isn't it? I've not found anything and that's what i am insecure about most :-( Working out as much as possible is my only option for it I guess and see how that goes! Thank you x x :happy:
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    You look fantastic! As you lose weight, you also look younger and younger! That to me is very inspiring (at my age). :D I also started off about where you did. I have only just started and have only lost 2 lbs, but your pics inspire and motivate me. Please add me too!

It feels amazing hearing that i inspire you, i've added you. I am only young but yeah i see what you mean when i look back at my photo's! 2lb is a start though, that's great. I'm always happy i've not gained that's all even if it isn't much I have lost. :-) keep it up I'm here to support everyone. x :wink:
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    I, personally, think you are beautiful where you are right now and don't need to lose any more weight. To each his/her own though. You will know when you are where you want to be. Congratulations on your success.

Thank you, i know some people say i'm fine the way i am but i'm not happy yet, i think 1 more stone i will be stupidly happy with where i've got :-) thank you sweetie. x
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    :heart:
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi pollyineedtob! I'm also 5'3" and weigh around 150. I lost 29lbs but have gained some back :(. But I am determined to get back to my old self. You look amazing! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou: Add me if you like
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Hi pollyineedtob! I'm also 5'3" and weigh around 150. I lost 29lbs but have gained some back :(. But I am determined to get back to my old self. You look amazing! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou: Add me if you like

You can do it! All you need is motivation and you're there :-) Good luck x x
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look great hun. Pretty too! :)

I would say 119lbs is too small in my opinion, I think 125 is a better weight for your height. I'm 5'3.5 and my target is 128lbs and I think that is going to look pretty small, there is no way I would want to lose another 11lbs on top of that. My PT said there is no way he would support that either.

I would rather be sculpted and weight 130lbs than just be skinny and 119lbs.

I think you look great now though! :) x
  • vinadity98
    vinadity98 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Re: your goal weight. 119 looks different on everyone. I am also 5'3'' and was 119 for about five minutes. :P In reality, I was hovering between 119 and 121, and I thought I looked fabulous. I'd say, once you hit 125 or so, take a good, as-objective-as-you-can look at yourself, and see if you're happy, or if you still want to push a little further.

In any case, you look fabulous, and I might be sending you a friend request since our stats, goals, and time frame are pretty similar. ^_^
  • keelz2010
    keelz2010 Posts: 182
    Options
    You look fantastic :)
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Thank you girls you don't understand how much I appreciate that. Thank you :-)
    Yes definitely sometimes skinny doesn't suit people maybe I am stooping too low. I may hit 125 and feel really happy so only time will tell :) thank you all x x
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hi all :-)

I'm 5"3 and currently weigh 142lb, my aim is to get to 119lb by June.. My fingers are crossed.

I need some encouragement, just put all these photo's together whilst bored at work to see if I genuinely see a difference.
    My journey only really started a few months after the second photo was taken... I've done this slowly and I hope to speed up the process a little.

I am not too sure how to upload photo's on here but I think this should work:
    WEIGHTLOSS_zps7dc5889b.jpg

What do you guys think of my journey so far?

I really need to work on my stomach to genuinely be happy with my body. Do any of you have any tips for me? Please add me also, I accept anyone

:-)

fixed for you. You look great, good job
  • lalarox
    lalarox Posts: 37
    Options
    You look great! I agree 119 may look a lil too thin for you but if you can get there go for it. I will add you for encouragement as we are similar height/goal. Good luck on the rest of your journey.:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!