Question about logging exercise - 30 day shred

Options
Dioes anyone know if you are supposed to log ~Strength training (weight lifting, weight training)~ as well as ciruit training into the exercise log when you do the 30 day shred or anything similar that adds weights into the workout? Thanks for the help!

Replies

• dtremaine
    Options
    I don't understand how it works...I've logged weight training, pull ups and push ups and never get any calories burned...??
  • cayzapp
    cayzapp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I went under my exercises and made my own under "Jillian Mchaels 30 day shred"....I put it under cardiovascular. for 20 minutes..It says I burn around 150 or so calories in 20 minutes.....
  • Topsurf3
    Topsurf3 Posts: 17
    Options
    I just put it in as circuit training when I log it in.
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I do circuit training and have read other posts about this and they said to do the same thing. It seems about right in comparison to what it says I burn for other activities. Hope that helps.

P.S.- how's the 30 day shred working for ya?
  • mamaL0212
    mamaL0212 Posts: 12
    Options
    Great, thanks for the replies! I was just curious since we are using weights during that workout and similar circuit training exercises. I will continue to do what i was doing. And it is working great. i am alternating with a few other ones that i have found, as well as adding in some pilates.