What do you guys wear to workout?

Options

Replies

• Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Corset, fishnets, garter belt, thigh highs. I basically dress for Rocky Horror when I'm up in the gym. Hoping to find a muscle man in gold booty shorts. Someday....
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Btw, what exactly is a wifebeater? I'm afraid to google it
    9cc19555511543d5_b97ebec625f2b9ef_o.jpg

I had no idea what a wifebeater was and now I'm inlove.

*edit*
    and why the fu** is it called wifebeater LOL
  • ChecktheRhyme
    ChecktheRhyme Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Any old sweats/shorts and old shirt I can find. I don't find that workout clothes really enhance my workout so I'm not gonna spend extra money on clothes I already got laying around. The one definite thing I DO buy is sports bras. Can't have the girls jumping around like House of Pain.
  • grizzlywes24
    Options
    I'm with westerly on this one. I wear sweatpants and a hoodie. I leave the hood on too. Always make sure you have a couple bottles of water on hand when you do though.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    A rubber suit. And a mask.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Can't have the girls jumping around like House of Pain.

:laugh: Love the reference
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    yoga pants or shorts.
    yoga-fashionista-hardtail-forever-1.jpg
  • grizzlywes24
    Options
    1. Men's close fitting, ribbed, sleeveless white cotton undershirt most commonly used before T-shirts came into vogue as undergarments. It is named wife beater after Marlon Brando's character, Stanley Kowalski, who wore one during much of the movie version of Tennessee Williams' "A Streetcar Named Desire." Stanley proved to be a sloppy, drunken, ill-tempered brute who beat his wife. - Urban Dictionary -
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    A rubber suit. And a mask.

AHS style! yea!
  • pooleebarbara
    pooleebarbara Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I usually will wear shorts, sweatpants, a long-sleeve shirt, and a shirt ontop of that (along with my sports bra and such). I want to see as little of me as possible lol. oh, and sometimes tight fitting yoga-esk shorts under the shorts. I figure, the more layers the more sweat the less me :)
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    okay. cold weather yoga shorts and socks.
    Low+Rise+Sexy+Stretch+Knit+Boy+Shorts+by+KD+dance+Great+For+Yoga.jpg

who cares? as long as you're working it. :)
  • AndreaWard
    Options
    Capri or down to the ankle stretch leggings, ankle socks, tennis shoes, sports bra and a t-shirt or tank top. I am looking to upgrade to moisture wicking shirt and pants in the future.
  • m8605
    m8605 Posts: 102
    Options

I had no idea what a wifebeater was and now I'm inlove.

*edit*
    and why the fu** is it called wifebeater LOL

Beats being jealous lol, of course I wouldn't know what *that* would be lol
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    shorts, or compression pants, good shoes, socks, a sports bra and a t shirt!
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    yoga pants/capri, sports bra, cami/workout tank and of course, panties.

I workout at home so I go barefoot (doing 30 Day Shred atm)
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Plain gray or old t-shirt, long running shorts, HRM, knee braces, socks and running shoes. Not very stylish but I'll have the style for outside the gym.
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I belong to an all-nude gym so...

this sounds awesome (in theory) :wink: :wink:

i'm boring. i cover up. yoga pants ( or capris) tshirt and now an under armour fleece pull over ( since it's cold). crazy colored ankle socks and tennis shoes. i never wear a sports bra anymore. it's more fun this way! LOL!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Shorts, a tank top and socks.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know what I *should* wear when I start working out (I'm joining the YMCA very soon). I'm five-one and 230 pounds. Big butt and huge legs. I don't want to wear leggings (ick) but I don't think heavy sweatpants are the answer either. I want to sweat from working out, not from being overdressed. What should I do?

bite the bullet and wear shorts and a T shirt. I am 5'2" and was 228 when I started. I wore capris that were kind of loose cut and a tank top. As I have lost weight and look smaller, I have been comfy in shorter shorts and more form fitting tops. Just this week I graduated to butt hugging yoga pants :D
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options

good god... wonderful example